Without Prejudice Mandela Was Not Abandoned By Family, Friends During 27 Years In Jail, Ashter Died Am Here To Create Legacies To Stop The Abusers At LEYF And Robert Buckland Terror Cells 29 Despite The Suffering, Turmoil…

Like https://www.gov.uk with the #paedophiles operating out of HOC Nursery We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
I am just too honest 4 sum!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 29 new photos — with Mertie Bernard and Jean Tomlinson in London, United Kingdom.
Celebrating my Sister Status

Proud of my TOM & Happy as a Pampered WIFE. Wat di DICK-ants more could I be looking for? Garden is clear. Now I pay attention to Mrs TOMLINSON! Holidays around Dick-Bend…?
Lawn cut, now my turn. We are the Husband & Wife Dream TEAM!

Sad indication of how I have been Forcecibly CHANGED from the Happy Go Lucky ME to the PARANOID Wreck that have to be looking over my Shoulder…? Results – I check every Friends Request with a Fine Tooth Comb so none of the NITS can get thru… Never have LICE nor GRABLOUSE b4 & frankly I have no time in my Old Age fi nun a dem!
Ta for those of U who are in my Corner. But I have some Criminals trying to veedle dem way in my LIFE & I am on my P & Q’s.
Now I cook SOUP & go help TOM with the garden!

Attended my final training as a Volunteer for Resources 4 Autism that I’ll be taking on when they call me. One door close another open. Am sure some one out there will appreciate me 4 what I have to offer. I swear blind I will not let any1 steal my Mojo again & left me 1/2 Dead & take me back to that Dark Place where I was left to swim 4 my LIFE. Any1 who knows me knows about my Phobias & swimming is only 1 of a Long List. Who God bless no1 curse! I have every piece of Document to prove my Credentials. I never pay 4 any1 to sit, I never copy & I never thief dem either. So mi just a lef dem 2 Master Time…!