Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights Is Robert Buckland Must Transform Lives Of Children LEYF Abusers Targeting In Early Years Sector ET Rejected AWS Theresa May Govt Petition Re Inquiry 29

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more of how I am the #prisoner made a #criminal by the #actions of some We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
RIP Ms DELSEY. The least I can do is to honour via my Creativity & Talent as I thrive to be the best I can be. My condolences to the BLAKE Family & my God sister Ms U aka Evelyn Blake-Frazier. I share Ur loss my sister.
Is Norlene LaFavor Annie aka Girlie Campbell’s daughter from out of GaGa Street? Hope I got it right & will check U out soon. Very busy at the moment finishing off sum work!
I am in 1 wicked DIE-LAY-MA>>> Have work 2moro so nuh time fi mess bout pon FB?
Updated 2 Windows 10… But now the Word Documents 2003 aint opening…? Have 2 go find out how 2 merge dah blinking tings…? No internet on dah Lap Tap so………………. More wuk 2 sort out!!!
WUKING from Home, but surely U mus expect dat Moi ago tek a few FB Breaks…?
Moi Papa used 2 say 1 Hand caan Clap…? Look sum way fi Hide U Head, b4 U Private…!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 4 new photos to the album: GREEN Fingered My SUN Flower-Work August 05, 2011.
My Nuturing & Hard Work resulted in a Positive Outcome for ALL. The Sun Flower survived to appear in BLOOM.
Ha ha ha {nmmL2LyS}!!! Me yeye dem nah tell me nuh LIES… Competition at de TOP a de Leader Board then Ladies??? Me know how fi chat ina TONGUES, but me not gwine reveal!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more