Without Prejudice I Challenge CPS HMCTS MOPAC DBS CCMCC IOPC JCIO BSB SRA Charter Of Rights Is To Stop LEYF From Pushing Me Over The Edge Using Disclosures In My FILE To Trigger PTSD With Police Who Come To Murder Me Have Chronic Anxiety Diagnosis

The #press and #media only #give the #abusers voice to #cover up #discrimination reason I #invested in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom.
We are in for the Long Haul
INSPIRED THINKING! Stop Stretching Me, 2 Thin!
ON THIS DAY  6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Going to finish my Training to do my Volunteering… Sure there are people out there who will appreciate some of what I have to offer…? Others have been like Highway Criminals who rob U of every vestige of Ur offerings & when they believe U are not of use to them anymore try to Destroy & Ruin Ur Life. They are allowed to do it because U are Nutn as far as they & their Thieving Cronies are concerned.
Capturing the News
Honing my Skills
Tom is counting down to my last day at LSCN! I have spent 4+ wonderful years working in an environment where I have met sum wonderful persons from all walks of life in my professional career. I shall miss each and every 1 & will treasure all the memories that contributed to making me the Miserable Sod who I am…? SM make it easier to keep the links & I wish to continue working from that shared vision… So although I find myself burning the candle at both ends, my OCD mean I can’t do otherwise & I want to leave with my High Standards intact…? After Parents Evening sum of the Pressure will be off & I will be able to contact those of my Friends who may be thinking I have deserted them…! No rest 4 the…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Nursery World Magazine and 7 others.
This Twin 1 is shaped like the Letter ‘B’ & Number ‘8’
7 years ago