Without Prejudice Am Not Going To Let Abusers Operating Out Of HOC Nursery Get Away With Hate Crimes As Long As I Can Write 29

So https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q is my #marker about what to #expect
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Russell Grant Taurus: Getting caught up in the material world is a game of deminishing rewards. If you feel an emotional void, seek to fill it with relationships and experiences. There’s nothing wrong with indulging in luxuries, but your enjoyment of such things is limited.
Can someone deliver a message for me please…?
I am not afraid of he, she nor the old lady
0:02 / 1:43
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed with Valdin Legister and 3 others in London, United Kingdom.
Only those who know me well enough will understand why I AM #CRYING this morning. Thanks ALVERIE Michael Legister for sharing this just now. It takes me back to the Little Girl who you #Mentored when I was going through my #TransitionalDevelopmements. That’s why no one can understand maybe why I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, no matter what!
That’s the same reason I LOVE another Person who just Listened when I needed to #TALK, back when my life was disintegrating and I have no one e… See More
0:04 / 4:07
Dyron Ellul
LIKE —> Justice Carradine FOR MORE
OK I cried like a baby. 😭😭🙏🏽
Joan Reid updated her cover photo.
Thought it strange that I keep getting these Friends Request today. Just checked my Friends List & BLOCK every Rass Klaat on there without any FRIENDS. Can these MFB leave me alone!!! I am not looking WO/MAN, I don’t WORK, etc, so Wat Di FUCK am I being Targeted? All I do is commentate on Social Issues & the Issues that cause the MENTAL HEALTH am experiencing. Now Fuck off & leave me to sort out my life without the DEPRESSION!!!!
5 years ago