Without Prejudice Am Getting On With My Life

So https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q is #important in my #journey of #abandonment. Is there any #chance of my #demise in Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland like CHARMAINE MAHABEIR & ELGETA?
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Taurus: Look around – all of the and upheaval has been well worth it. Now, as Venus showers blessings over your family, you can enjoy the fruits of your labour. Good friends are heading your way. Call to hear why people are seeking your support.
Recall what my #1son Kevin Murray said to me years ago when his colleague ask if he was sure my #2son Valdin Legister was his brother? I couldn’t help noticing the 2 Little Boys on the bus because of how lively they were. 1 blond & other with curly reddish hair like my grandson. But I was even more enthralled by the Black Lady with the even blonder Baby. No mistaking the Children’s MOTHER? Life is full of Mystery, reasons I don’t judge!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Amly D Nembhard and 4 others.
Taurus: Developments are unfolding and people are beating a path to your door. But don’t let the pressure get to you. With Venus lighting up domestic skies, it won’t be long before you’re in your element again. Call to hear why people seek your support.
I would like to use this to salute a Remarkably St Lucian-Jamaican Lady: Olive Regis-Williams my Tutor Danielle Williams for the advice yesterday. DW said I must not let my EMOTIONS take over. DW could have written my Horoscope for yesterday. I told DW I am writing a piece re our Collaboration: SISTERHOOD!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
Hoping to get the results b4 I go to bed so I can calculate my Winnings! Don’t bother me which team wins, but I guess I’ll get more dosh with Germany. Either way I will be in the Money? I will have to start thinking about Educating my G/S with the proceeds… Every mickle mec a muckle & eduaction in JA don’t come Cheap at all?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 14 new photos to the album: Honeygan X 2.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Honeygan Band in di Street — with Angela Christie.