Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Is Trying

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc17d  · Shared with Public

Public

Russell Grant Taurus – 9.7.2017: Your academic achievements could be significant. You might get an advanced degree or pass a test with flying colours. If you’re not involved with any formal tests, you could find success comes to ypu in other ways. Either way you’re riding high. Taurus – 10.7.2017: Adopting a more open mind towards other belief systems is a healthy step for you. Casting judgements robs you of valuable energy. It keeps you from forming relationships with helpful people. It also makes it harder to find solutions to problems. Wow this is potent.

3Floyd Lynch, QueenRoyal Occur and 1 other3 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc16d  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Keep your doubts, concerns and bad dreams to yourself. The more positively you approach your day, the more favourably things will work out. Focusing on home and family is the right thing to do. Call to hear why people are seeking your support.

5You, Albert A Maylor, Robert Lawrence and 2 others2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc15d  · Shared with Public

Public

I am responsible 4 initiating my own Continuing Personal Professional Development. I worked like a MAN like my Mama all these years in the UK to better myself in Life… Now am I just going to roll over & allow any Hurry Cum Up Dunce Bat cum tek wey my Mojo…? Not over my Dead Body…! So tonight it’s gone 12.00 pm, but I swear I wasn’t going to bed until I achieved my Goal! I am finally managing to sort my Videos 4 my YouTube. Rasta Fierce & Jah know, dem aguh Tired fi see me Face & hear mi Voice pon di SM dis Tingy>>> Mi say a 1 Prayer mi Pray… Mi Pray eina Day & Pray a Night>>> Coming up 2 dah 1st Anniversary when God gave me the Challenges to see through>>> Well God is my Light & Salvation… Whom shall I Fear…? 23+ years am in this Bedlam, but God never give any1 of His servants any more than We can bear. The road is rocky & the hill is steep, but my Journey continues>>> Whatever is Thy will, it will be done… Amen so let it be…?I tell them I am a WRITER & I will continue write 4 the Wicked to try & decipher! Lord U see & know dem, but I am big & brave enough to Forgive, but not Forget them!

3You, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 1 other3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc14d  · Shared with Public

Public

1 4 the Road b4 I hit the Pillow…! Plenty more where dem 1’s cum from…? Introducing 1 of my BB Papa Granty aka Henry Salabie… WE are siblings from another Modda, but He’s still my BB thou…?

4Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 2 others3 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc13d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

TIME 4 Bed>>> It’s going 2 be a LHD 2moro? Didn’t do 2 badly 2day after all!!! 1 down, a few more 2 go>>>3 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc13d  · Shared with Public

Public

Bloody hell I don’t know wat me service provider is doing wid me email? Can’t send out no attachments!!! Now am I gonna get sum discounts fi di time dem tek wey dem service?

1Toya Nembhard3 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc13d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Went to work pounding the beat>>> Got me 1 degeh-degeh bargain>>> Next stop Finsbury Park>>>

113 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

Juntlsy Sl1d1, iisSfpfo2dnfas0oreuc12d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Back 2moro 4 Ms Joy’s Likkle Girl’s BD… How dah Years r rushing by?2 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

tfhSuJpdulgayo n11,sosrSS i2ie0d1uie2  · Shared with Public

Public

Haffi Blow Moi own Trumpet!!!