So https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site is only #interested in my #money too

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Can Facebook do me a favour plz. I only want to see comments from those who interact with me 💯….
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful in London, United Kingdom.
These are the moments I live for. I went and got it from someone who I’m not even friends with on Facebook. But hey this is what life is all about, spread a little tenderness. LOVE is all around us.

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Went to Art Therapy www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk. Met some Lovely Germans from across the UK. Now I rest, get up & prepare for the British Citizen Ceremony in Hackney. I am all over the place since I release myself from @LEYF SLAVERY! Still getting used to my Freedom? 2 hours rest to relieve the Headache https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-earlly-years-foundation-2300047-2016!
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
Taurus: At home you’re getting things done. Romance? Now and again you have the chance to savour life’s desserts. It happens today with love stars adding that extra frisson to affairs of the heart. Call to why you’re reassessing a partnership.
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
8.30 & the SCAMMASSES calling International www.moneyclaim.gov.uk. Have to answer my phone because it might be a Family Emergency. But once I used to CUSS, I use the SILENCE Tactics. Not a TMF is going to take up my time & deny me my Right to enjoy my Life!

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Got caught out & found out in the same week>>> Twos are involved: £2.00 coin & £20.00 Note!!! Be very Aware there are FAKE ££££’s doing the rounds? Felt so blooming Em-bar RASSED as I’d never think of stealing from a Soul>>> Am looking at the cussed worthless piece of Paper as I still can’t believe my bad luck? Now some 1 has decided to deprive my MUM & Grandchildren of a Gift>>> I’ll surely be keeping it as a Souvenir like the old JA money that ASHTER left at home https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk?

ON THIS DAY   8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So now I remember, there is an article in the Daily www.express.co.uk about: Crash Course – How to make Ur own Home Movie>>> Time 4 me to swat up!!! So be very afraid as I refuse to take any Prisoners?
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Can see clearly now the haze has gone, can see all obstacles in my way? Collected my new Reading Glasses>>>

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Story To Be A Criminal Reads Case Dismissed After I Was A Participant In Dr Maria Hudson’s Experience Of Multiple Discrimination Did Mental Health, Diabetes Research On Conveyor Belt To Prison Like My Brother ASHTER To Die If Exile Don’t Push Me Over The Edge 6/7