The https://www.linkedin.com stolen my #account to cover for #LEYF and cohorts #paedophile RINGS
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio.
Taurus: You’re with fascinating people who stimulate your imagination this morning so start that conversation and open a new page. Don’t be put off by afternoon changes-they will spice up your life. Call to hear why you are reassessing a partnership http://www.myvision.org.uk.

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
As a kind gesture to those from the local communities who rendered Ur services to Mama Lou’s Family over the past month. Mama’s WB EJEN is in charge of a little ting up by the Yard this USA independence day. Give thanks to Uncle Sam’s for affording Us with the opportunities. Plz be on Ur BB for my Dead Folks sake www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
ON THIS DAY 7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The Brain… All I could hear was Donte Legister… & Grandma never mek fun to share the fact with the world. Then I went to chat to Dignitaries. Missed the Education Minister because he had to leave early. Loved the talk about shared vision even when the colour of the politics differ. The only way to build JA www.jamaicaobserver.com/westernnews/.

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Proud Mother & Grandma on the occasions of Mama’s funeral & Donte’s graduation. Both are Natural Born Orators. The circumstances that 1 is born in must not dictate Ur outcomes if U have Ambition. My old folks said Ambition carry U through the world https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The pastor is instrumental in changing the perception of the image of the Townhead Baptist Church.

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Thanks to my niece Sara-Kay Nembhard for the photos she collected from Trevor Hutchins aka Ms Elsie & Mass Slim Cecil. For once I was rendered totally functionless with my equipment. As soon as I learnt how I will share some of the 64 professional shots. Thanks to all those of U who turned out to full TBC & flow over. & if U couldn’t make it WE understand. Mama’s casket is resting on the porch as she loved to attend funerals but stayed out of the church. We honour Mama in life & respected her wishes in death https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more.

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The icing on the cake. My grandson Donte Legister collecting 1 of his awards from Mr Ed

One thought on “Without Prejudice Read Mrs Gloria Cameron Case Dismissed To See How Charter Of Rights Deny Me My Entitlements HMCTS Apply Institutional Discrimination With Miscarriages Of Justice, Delays With My Claims Am Rushed To CMC For Criminal Damage I Was Not At BIB 15/11/20 Police, CPS, LEYF Are Abuse Rings 4/7/2021