So https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk must go for the #LEYF and cohorts #paedophiles for SAVING GRACE.

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard published an article on WordPress.
This is how the DWP https://www.gov.uk, colluding to deny me my entitlement Shared a memory. 3 mins · Access Denied You don’t have permission to access ” on this server. Reference #18.d6d3dead.1530619220.d9f948. DWP issue threats of Criminal Record after indirect discrimination I am still waiting to hear from the Department for Work and Pensions – DWP about the letter re my interview by [ 773 more words ]

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard published an article on WordPress.
How the institutions continue to discriminate against me Shared a memory. 4 mins · Good morning Could you please stop sending me emails from #Jobs4Schools – Mailbox. This is more than ridiculous with the continuing #blacklisting and #networking against me from the time I decided to stand up for my rights not to be discriminated against – 2004 to 2010. [ 495 more words ]

ON THIS DAY  3 years agoMervelee Ratty Nembhard
From this day 4words I stop involving Family & Friends in my posts. I have enough shit about me to deal with. Let me get on with
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Do any1 apart from Lovena Brown notice when I am up writing? Probably not, so they don’t understand how I cope. But they join in 2
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
When did we stop long enough to find out what’s happening to our family? I am up because my life was ruined after Mama died.

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Home is Where my Heart is! — with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom.
I intend to go back to JA one day when I accomplish my mission…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: The Journey! — with Valdin Legister and 5 others in London, United Kingdom.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice June O’Sullivan Ex Mental Health Nurse Mask Of Sanity Slip To Reveal A Psychopath Wants To Be Remembered As A Disruptive Influence After Using My IP/CPPDP, Image Rights To Build LEYF Brand Label UURICA-LE