Now www.met.police.uk be #prepared for the #naming of the #murderers and #paedophiles covering for #LEYF and cohorts
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Got an important call yesterday… Person said my mobile phone not working. Yes it does, but I don’t always have the phone on. Guess I have to start listening to TOM, et al. But I have the phone on & the 2nd I move that’s when they call. Same like when they decide to call the House at the same time. Set in my ways & not that easy to change am afraid http://www.myvision.org.uk?

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
U can’t tell by just looking? WE all have a touch of Autism www.resourcesforautism.org.uk!
LITE (Malaysia)

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Can U believe I don’t have any pics of me in my KOO at Mama’s funeral on any of my gadgets. Now I will have to wait on sum kind generous souls to help me out. Was overcome with grief when I saw Mama in the casket. Me tun idiot & forgot to function www.healthmanltd.com.

Leavers Meal 2moro>>> Scratch head & wonder where me can find the Perfect Authentic Outfit to enter the place in? Well East Street market bound to open!!! Big jutta little jutta, all jutta same jutta? Oh well I think am almost there now>>> Going to bed to sleep over it  https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
ME Fren Mava British cum & WE sidung & Labrish all night>>> Well watch out fi WE dung a JA 2>>> 2 HINGLEESH ina di Place?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 3 others.
Westmoreland Mix

ON THIS DAY  10 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
hared with Public
Me a go check out de Markets early 2moro, so bed here I come…
ON THIS DAY  10 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 15 new photos to the album: My BEST FRIEND Mertie {JOYO} Legister-Bernard July 2, 2011 — with Andrea Nembhard and  2 others .

This is dedicated to my Childhood Friend who stood by me thru Thick & Thin… Just Look at the Family History!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Not A Young Black Boy, Am Granny Who The Crown Prosecution Service Tried To Make A Victim Despite My Fight4justice Data About LEYF Abuses, Southwark News, Unite Publication About BIB 2/7/2021