For those of EMINEMBHARDfamily who has #abandoned Mervelee Ratty Nembhard I know my #history backed up by www.ancestrydna.co.uk and am the #better for #listening to my #father about his #dysfunctional family
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The things they say… “Failures are infinitely more instructive than success” George Clooney
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
INSPIRED THINKING “It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts” Ella Fitzgerald (1917-1996)
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My life is all about me, myself & I. Whatever is left go to the #sons & their families. I don’t trust any1. Mama & Papa dead https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q..!
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard published an article on WordPress.
I have my defensive practice. I refuse to let them gag me with a caveat Shared a memory. 13 mins · #TheDisclosureTeam Information Directorate Post Point 10.38 102 Petty France London SW1H 9AJ Email: data.acess@justice.gsi.gov.uk Website: http://www.gov.uk Date: 01st February 2018 Reference – 116506 Subject: #SubjectAccessRequest Further Information Enclosed please find the information that was asked for by the Ministry of Justice UK… [ 1,397 more word ]

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.
Done my work for the day www.met.police.uk. Time to catch up with rest. Tomorrow is another busy day.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated with Valdin Legister and  5 others in London, United Kingdom.
It’s 11:00 time to get a move on. I have been publishing my credentials on https://www.linkedin.com until I get my business sorted. Today is the first day in the beginning of the rest of my life. I am going to repost: The Things They Say… “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have” Woody Allen. I am back to my Mantra ME, MYSELF and I. In case anyone wondering my Father had to climb down and settle for Ermine MERVELEE Ionie NEMBHARD from RATTY – attachments. He never called me Ratty until his dying day. But RATTY stuck.
My brand however have to be #MERVELEEMYERS for obvious reasons.

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 4 others.
I have started a Page for my cousin Janet Beeput. I am relying on all Family and Friends to involve yourselves, participate and celebrate the life of this Precious Young Lady for the time she has left here with us. Now is not the time to hide any of our illnesses away in shame. Whatever is happening and not our wish, but even a SINNER like me believes in God’s destiny and calling for each and everyone of us. So even when I am chomping at the bit, I take time to reflect and have a quiet talk with my Maker. We all have to give an account for our lives. I am doing my little bit to make Janet’s life a little bit more bearable until she is no longer with us. Somewhere in these is one of my Cousin who say his name is COACH. I gave him an education in the Saunders Family links to the NEMBHARD, before he told me how he was going to tackle Ervin Nembhard out by Grange Hill School or somewhere about? Yes so the FAMILY is Big, even for those who don’t want to know their History? I will do y very best to maintain this page…?

One thought on “Without Prejudice To Be Given Information About The Offender Following Conviction Including When They Are Due To Be Release And Terms Of Release. Am Being Trapped By A System Which Will Use Loopholes To Keep Me Jailed By Knowledge, Values, Beliefs 29