The https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk is a #terrorcell for Police Officers to #commit HATE CRIMES against #Black #Disabled #Women on behalf of #LEYF and cohorts # pedophiles some jump ship #hiding in the Early Years Sectors. What are www.ofsted.gov.uk  and DBS www.gov.uk/dbs doing about the #abuse REVIEWS and https://www.southwarknews.co.uk/news/coronavirus-london-early-years-nurseries–unite/#.XpQfd4vU6lc.mailto Publication?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard published an article on WordPress.
I am letting my implicit knowledge becoming more explicit Shared a memory. Just now · I Mervelee Myers do not own the Copyright to the following article below. This was taken from Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach: Instagram on the 29th May 2018. We have an #EngagementAgreement dated on the 8th April 2017 which is at the centre of the dispute which caused her to introduce me to her [ 1,166 more word ]

Found my cuz, #BalvinBailey!
Just realised Mollo Brilliant James is my cuz who left us? We never got to meet & now he’s gone. RIPP young cuz, will miss Ur take on life from NEMBHARD perspective…
The things they say… “Failures are infinitely more instructive than success” George Clooney
INSPIRED THINKING “It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts” Ella Fitzgerald (1917-1996)
My life is all about me, myself & I. Whatever is left goes to the #sons & their families. I don’t trust any1. Mama & Papa dead…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard published an article on WordPress.
I have my defensive practice. I refuse to let them gag me with a caveat Shared a memory. 13 mins · #TheDisclosureTeam Information Directorate Post Point 10.38 102 Petty France London SW1H 9AJ Email: data.acess@justice.gsi.gov.uk Website: http://www.gov.uk Date: 01st February 2018 Reference – 116506 Subject: #SubjectAccessRequest Further Information Enclose

One thought on “Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights To Be Provided With Information About Compensation. The HMCTS Career Criminals Have Me At The End Of MOPAC IOPC, Police Who Assaulted, Verbally Abuse, Attempted Murder To Say I Committed Suicide 3 Years Apart