Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights Used By LEYF Abusers, Cohorts To Overturn Counter Terrorism And Security Act 2015 Holistic Approach 9 Preventative Mechanism, Abusers Hiding In The Early Years Sector Petition Reject…

My condolences to the #MurrayFamily on the death of Kevin Murray uncle Hentley. The Lord giveth & taketh. RIP!
Listening to the Postmortem after the England v Iceland game. I have my copying to finish & won’t lose Focus on the WORK ahead. Need to find time to do my bit for my Saunders Cousin Janet Beeput www.ancestrydna.co.uk. Her BD next month & don’t know how long she has with US. Sad but another of Life’s Transitions. Thoughts with Cuz Joyce Saunders-Brown & JB #3sons
My lot curtsy of #2son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio.
Valdin Legister added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
 · Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
My Granddaughter Adrina sporting the Chinny Bumps. Hairstyles of the Century for us Jamaicans.
Valdin Legister added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
· Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
JdtuSnneomopot iSnso2t7rei,eSd 201ts6 ·
TV on England & Iceland going at it hammer & tongs? Come on England why U lagging behind? Back giving me HELL but persevering to get the WORK done like I used to even when I am not bound by Contract Sections 4. Job Title, 6. Hours of Work, 12. Absence From Work, 15. Our Expectations of You, 16. Confidentiality, 22. Equal Opportunities, 23. Harassment & Bullying, 28. Data Protection, 30. Change of Circumstances https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
I am so looking forward to finishing…
Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 3 others.
· Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
LNG…… Legister Next Generation!!!