So https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk was my #start in 1997 am here with https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site against the #paedophile RINGS at #LEYF and cohorts We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
Can someone tell me why I am no longer able to copy my postings from https://www.facebook.com? Whatever I write on here, I consider my #IntellectualProperties. Therefore I am making sure I have everything stored independently away from Social Media. Reasons, I was BLOCKED by Facebook on the instructions of LEYF Nurseries on the 26th November 2016. If I did not study the Rules of Law to represent myself at the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016, I could not have challenged the continuing discrimination by the establishments and the systems.
I was excluded from the www.nurseryworld.co.uk Magazine Forum on https://www.linkedin.com and I did not know why. That’s until the editor of the NWM decided that she was going to delete my legitimate comments without even giving me a voice.
Oh yes #LEYF tried to gag me with their DISCIPLINARY, sent me on a Medical Suspension saying I was unfit for work. When I was past fit to return, they didn’t stop until I experienced #PTSD.
Everywhere I turn there is someone, some organisation, naysayers, and trolls trying to DISCRIMINATE against me. So I intend to get to the bottom of this matter, why I can’t copy from here and paste elsewhere.
Anything I write and post on Social Media is mine as I have the Copyright.
Question, why can’t I copy from here and paste elsewhere?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful at Harris Academy Bermondsey.
Back home where I belong, with my #Husband. Another very empowering day at the #PowerToAchieve_LiveWeekend. Thanks to my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan for the opportunities.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong.
I am always looking for the opportunities to engage, socialise and interact with others as the #SocialButterfly that I am.
I’m making every effort to get the closures from LEYF Nurseries, the #Establishment, and the #Systems, to move on with my life.
It would be great to have that closure by the 28th June or 8th July 2017. Those are significant dates: 28th June 2014, #MamaLou laid to rest. 8th July 2014, #Grandson Valdin Legister son won scholarships to MunroCollege. 28th June 2016 #Grandson @KevinMurray graduated from #SavannaLamarPrimarySchool.
Now you understand the importance of my Fight4justice campaign.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling refreshed with Valdin Legister and 14 others
at ExCeL London.
At #PowerToAchieve_LiveWeekend.
For those of U who did not know yet? Plz get dah tory straight is not Mass Balis Sister Dead is his MOTHER! Boy cawn believe sum peeps coulda mix up Mouta Massy Mad Gal Ratty wid her Madda? Then no reason fi dem wawn Me outa di way & me nebba did kwdf..? Well me smell a Rat or sumady a pretend big time!

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Finally ketch up wid sum rest 2day. 1 hectic time since I reached pon dah Rock. 2moro is Grave digging at Truro. Thursday will be Prayer & Tribute time under the BT at home in GS. If any1 have anything to say bout Ms Lou u are welcome to come & chat… If is even any1 a di waywud 1 way hard ears picknie dem who never coulda tek telling? Dem daye did nice still so come out & share ur memories. & I am looking 4ward to having some converts to take Mama’s place at the Townhead Baptist Church.

Shared with Your friends

10 years ago
tSJune g2i5pf, ao2S0nfg1msror1erulacd ·
Was feeling down this week, but after going 2 the market [East Street] I witnessed a momenteous sight that restored my Faith in Human Kind. Now I realizes how Blessed I am!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorro

One thought on “Without Prejudice Statistic Proves Women Are Prolific Paedophiles, Justice Simler, June O’Sullivan Must Be Investigated For Roles In Discrimination Of MM, Disability With Caveat, Advocating For Criminals, Sanction, Wants To Be Remembered Disruptive Influence