So www.gov.uk/dbs think they making me 600,000 #elderly people say they get out of the house once a week or less when I did not become HCTGroup Impact Report 2016 #statistic of 1 in 5 of all #suicides are associated with unemployment. Have time to organize my BOOKS.

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Time to go home. My husband needs me to spend #qualitytime with him too http://www.myvision.org.uk. God’s willing I will be back tomorrow. The folks invited for the meal from I presume the street, discussing WorldCup2018 and England football team win over #Panama. Congratulations

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: RLCGC at Rye Lane Baptist Chapel 2018 — feeling blessed at Peckham Rye.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused in London, United Kingdom.
I see my name on Michael Welch’s cap, so I borrow it to pose in. Anywhere I see the MEN, that’s where I can be found. But I will eat Bible LEYF if I have to if LEYF Nurseries decide to label me as #UURICA_LE www.moneyclaim.gov.uk. So Mr. Silly Men, take note and don’t tell lies on me, nor try messing with my Head www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/. I can’t vouch for my behaviour?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished in London, United Kingdom.
Proud of my #2Son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. I don’t stay down for long, I have too much to be thankful for. I am living the life to make my #2Sons Kevin Murray https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q & VAL proud of their mother like I’m proud of my #MOTHER.

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed in London, United Kingdom.
Believe it or not, I have just read the Daily www.express.co.uk Inspired Thinking & my Horoscope and they are telling me exactly what I need to hear. So let me get up off my TIRED Arse and start the ball rolling.

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Whoever is wondering why I am up at this hour of the morning, this is my life now www.healthmanltd.com
As a matter of fact, I don’t have a life to call my own www.met.police.uk. I am so #Tired most of the time, I don’t know how I find the strength to go on, www.diabestes.org.uk and maybe that’s why I am beginning to understand my #MOTHER situation www.dementia.org.uk and bit more each day that GOD has given me strength www.heal-d.co.uk.
But I have to because I have a mission to accomplish https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. 4 days left to go for the date of my #MamaLou funeral.
Can someone please tell me when Fasting is finished, I have a pitch to make, like it or not.
This was my #MOTHER, #Father, #RattyNembhard life for 10+ years. The time I experienced #POSTTRAUMATICSTRESSDISORDER. Now LEYF Nurseries, the #Establishment, and the #Systems will have to take responsibility and be accountable for what they have done to me after the death of Mama.
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Must Be Book For Discrimination Against Vulnerable Children, Young People Adults From June O’Sullivan Was Invested With MBE Mask Of Sanity Slip Wants To Be Remembered As Disruptive Influence UURICA-LE