ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 25 new photos to the album: Proud to be a Southwark Resident  www.southwarkcareers.org.uk — in London, United Kingdom.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos — with Valdin Legister and  4 others
in London, United Kingdom.

ON THIS DAY4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos — with Valdin Legister and  3 others
in London, United Kingdom.
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21: Hopefully you took time to think things through yesterday and didn’t rush into a decision. It’s irritating when others drag their heels but until everyone is on the same lines, all you can do is wait. Call me to hear when money is a sticking point.
Being 1 long strong end. Back home on the Rock & pure positive vibes even thou Satan trying to put a spanner in the spokes since I got to airport. Thanks to the kindly gentle man who didn’t listen to that skettel lady. Went to my g/niece Jada Sinanan 16th & met up with lots of people from my past. Good to get acknowledge by the young. 1 dampner was they locked down the music because of what’s happening in the local community. Come on we need to take back control from the criminal elements. I am sad of the state of affairs in Townhead where I born & grow. Need sum rest but will keep the massive informed http://www.myvision.org.uk

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling great.
For the sake of me HEALTH this is what I come down to www.diabetes.org.uk>>> Me breda Texchus did tell me about the advice he got from the doctor to control his weight www.desmond-program.org.uk. In order to have a better quality of Life I am going to do what he did all those years ago www.heal-d.co.uk>>> Guess I’ll just have to get used to it…?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So after that back handed compliments yesterday about me doing a hard day’s work>>> I kept me Promise & did a bit of Gardening with TOM? Of course Tom was doing the directing whilst I got on with the Gardening, but I don’t mind 1 bit. He has produced so much in the past 11 yrs & now that he can’t do much, I’ll just have to get on with the job? Gardening is good 4 me Health as it will help me with this ST, D, A & general Malaise as I prepare myself 4 the next Big Dates in 2014>>> How good it is to be Alive & Well even if I have 2 put up with the Niggles https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site?
TOM just told me ENGLAND dash wey di match & INDIA nuh mek fun fi heng unto it>>> So more power to INDIA then!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice UK Is Where Mervelee Myers Who Was Page1 Of ITV News Windrush 70 Is To Be Statistic Of 600,000 Elderly People Say They Get Out Of The Home Once Per Week Or Less I Was Not 1 In 5 Of All Suicides Are Associated With Unemployment