Maybe www.express.co.uk can #share my story

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Windrush 70 Celebrations.
Windrush 70
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mr Voice Newspaper, I am looking to do feature writing. More about establishing #brandMerveleeMyers. I am the lady who dares to be different and got treated like a minor celebrity. Catch you soon, more where that comes from http://www.myvision.org.uk..
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
More of my Windrush70th from Westminster Abbey.
0:17 / 3:24

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others.
Here is Mr Hon. Pearnel Charles Jr as I promised for Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister. Jlp Westmoreland Western I am doing the job of representation
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Burnie Spence.
All are welcome to join in celebration of 200 years of #RyeLaneBaptistChapel tomorrow. Yours truly will be hiding in the background…?
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and  6 others.
The smile that charm everyone. Will miss Ms Connie #wordsofwisdom. RIP Roger and Mama Connie.

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard published an article on WordPress.
 · WordPress ·
Taurus: Discussing controversial subjects like religion and politics can ruin a pleasant gathering. Talk about art and sports instead. Stirring up controversy will make your host rightfully angry. If someone tries to provoke you, respond with your brightest smile. Evaluation: Throughout the day I was mindful of my horsoscope. So I stick to the subject of what was drawing the media and others for taking an interest in the way I attended the [ 342 more words ]
My Horoscope 22/6/2018
WORDPRESS
My Horoscope 22/6/2018
Taurus: Discussing controversial subjects like religion and politics …
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice UK Government Protect LEYF Abusers Operating Out Of HOC Nursery HHJ Dight With Misconduct Is Party To Samantha Jones, Matthew Bradley Membership Of LEYF Abuse Rings