Soon https://www.facebook.com must #suffer the same We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared a memory.
8 mins ·
The #gospel as #publish by Monro Ralston but https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site who was once an #influencer on #Facebook and who is now PUBLIC ENEMY El Numero UNO will take it to my PAGE to PREVIEW. Hope nobody don’t think they can come have a go like all the #trolls that started with people from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland because Ms UNA PERRY did have to tell me wash the 1 crepe so I have it to wear to Townhead Baptist Church CHRISTMAS SCHOOL CONCERT. Can Kevin Murray and #SandySandy please take note when the TRURO PEOPLE them set up #SanyaMcDonald and the #JacqulineMeylor started. There was the whole set waiting to tell me bout when mi have 1 panty and to disgrace me on Election Day dat mi give LLOYD MURRAY JACKET. Mek mi gwaan now cause mi haffi focus pon JOBLESSNESS and MENTAL HEALTH. Not to mention when them MURDER CHARMAINE MAHABIER. By the way mi breda DEAD a PRISON because of Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland PEOPLE to.

3 Years Ago
See Your Memorieschevron-right
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Bermondsey.
June 23, 2017 ·
Image may contain: 1 person
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Do they know about http://www.myvision.org.uk
Edit or delete this
Fight4JusticeAdvocacy | Breaking Down Barriers
MYVISION.ORG.UK
Fight4JusticeAdvocacy | Breaking Down Barriers
Fight4JusticeAdvocacy | Breaking Down Barriers
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard So #LovenaBrown and Pauline Peart are cut from the same cloth.

The Jamaica Observer
GG Sir Patrick Allen today swore in MP for St Catherine North Eastern Leslie Campbell as Minister without portfolio in the Ministry of Economic Growth and Job Creation.
The PM also wrote to the GG for Tova Hamilton, an attorney at law, to join the Senate.
Holness makes Cabinet, Senate appointments
JAMAICAOBSERVER.COM
Holness makes Cabinet, Senate appointments
KINGSTON, Jamaica — Governor General Sir Patrick Allen today swore in Member of Parliament …

ON THIS DAY  1 year ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

Hon. Pearnel Charles Jr
‪MP Charles on the ground!
We are in Rocky Point with another Water Improvement Project near completion. ‬
‪We are now installing new water mains and service entry to individual homes so residents can have full water access.‬
‪#BuildingSEC #DevelopingSEC #WaterImprovementProject #WaterIsLife‬

ON THIS DAY  1 year ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Hon. Pearnel Charles Jr
‪MP Charles on the ground!
We are in Rocky Point with another Water Improvement Project near completion. ‬
‪#BuildingSEC #DevelopingSEC #WaterImprovementProject #WaterIsLife‬

ON THIS DAY  2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Now I will look for my #intellectual #property to show LEYF Nurseries #LEYF who help build the #brand from 1/9/2009? Facebook go pick on Ur size…

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Dealing with yet another of my #personal #challenges over which I have no #choice. Can the #haters understand?
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Theresa May Government Rejected My Petition For Inquiry In Early Years Sector Is LEYF Abusers To Jump Ship To Other Settings Debating Rape Bill Miscarriages Of Justice, Attempts On My Life To Silence Me 23/6/21