Can https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 be presented to the UK government for why Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will #challenge those #covering for #LEYF PAEDOPHILE RINGS

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I checked in on line & is waiting to print my ticket whilst I get to the crux of sum Matters! I still have to guh tamp out sum shirts fi Tom & the work don’t finish yet. Have to ketch up wid di Rest pon di IB then Mrs T?

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
If Mama LOU say WE are FAMILY then I’ll take it as Gospel Truth that WE are FAMILY! So let me give a Big Shout out to Mr Neville Pinkney who offered to have my Mama buried on the PINKNEY Family Land when all else failed b4 I take my leave from the UK to go to JA! It would be good if Others keep up with the History of their Family & Spread the Love around? And as God Made Moses I will not be holding any grudges, because Mama was not that kind of Person…! Just a Little Reminder to the Doubters… Mama was born at Caney aka Hewling Town & spent all her formative years living there. Some of my Siblings were born at the said location & my Grandpa Claudius Chambers & my Sister Yvonne Nembhard are buried at Caney! We only came asking because circumstances alter cases… & for another Woman to come ask if my Dead Mother send my Brother Balis come is downright Liberty! So now I’ve said my piece & get things off my Chest, so now let me get on back to being FAMILY with the BERNARD & All those other FAMILY who Mama told US about? Maybe someone should tell the story about my Grandpa & Mr Banny who went in search of that Spanish Jar aka Panya Jar & then that Woman would have a better understanding of where TOWNHEAD People Navel Strings cut & bury! I rest my case! By the way I do remember Mathias Brown, but not Roy Brown? & later I’ll go into Name Dropping at Mama’s Funeral Service – FAMILY http://www.myvision.org.uk!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with Lurlene Tomlinson.

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Big JA tenk U to my old school mate Jasmine Hylton aka Tyson & her auntie Sunshine Clarke from Yard, my Ghana colleague Madonna who is going to be a GM twice over this year & my former colleague Donnette Taylor at KDN Denmark Hill who all contributed sum ££££’s for me to go home & stack up the JB & JWN! So di Liquor a guh Flow like Mad at Mama’s set up? Well I am not really a Drinker, but www.moneyclaim.gov.uk?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So now I take my rest to get up to start another day www.desmond-project.org.uk>>> 1st my Tonic of Boiled ALOEVERA!!! No thank U DIABETESE www.diabetes.org.ukI don’t want U 4 either Love nor Money www.heal-d.co.uk?
Need to get my head around writing a very Important Letter>>>
8 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice When I Heard That Bigot Asking The Parole Officer About Character I Could Tell Him A Few Colourful Names In Patois So Robert Buckland Let Charter Of Rights Rescue HMCTS, MOPAC, JCIO, IOPC, BSB, SRA From Extinctions Cover Up Abuse