So www.jamaicalabourparty.com PLEASE ASK THE #Facebookterrorists to leave me alone because I CAN MAKE #GeorgeWright look like an ANGEL>>>

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 7 others
at Westminster Abbey.
With God in the vessel, we can smile at the storms. I was brought up to put God first in all my doings. LEYF Nurseries will have to atone for their sins and discrimination.
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Cuz Myrna Nembhard do you know Joe Aldred?

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling with Lloyd Walters in London, United Kingdom.
I got in just in time to do the cooking. My #Husband collect his new dentures, so it’s back to baby food until he break them in. The amount of work I have to put in as Mass Tom www.southwarkcarers.org.uk is a full time job. But of course I have to make time for myself too.
It’s not the easiest of tasks, but everyday I’m beginning to understand my #MOTHER better. I am just realising how GOD created her for her purpose in life. It’s a pity there was no blueprints or instructions for her. Too late now and that’s why I am sat here making sure my Husband eat enough food to take him through the night before he goes to bed.
The day I say my Wedding Vows, was the day I promise to do all in my power to make his life as happy and comfortable as can be http://www.myvision.org.uk.
He’s stubborn like a March born MAN, but I can deal with him. When I bought him shoes, he refused to until… This morning he asks if I hide the other pair, no its in the bag from I bought it. So he’s going to wear it he said. I have to polish the one this morning.
I certainly don’t have time for much else these days. Now Mr T is perking up, can do other things now.
Like see if there’s any new interesting posts…? I am proper sweating https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive with Lois Acton at Harris Academy Bermondsey.
Proud of my connection. Thanks to my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan for guidance along another of the transitional journey.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated at Harris Academy Bermondsey.
Grange Hill Westmoreland, my #MOTHER, Father’s Ancestral Home. Chambers Lane Sterling.
Catherine Vassell
Three Government Scholarships. Left to right, Donoya Finnikin 99.4 average, Shania Satahoo 98.3 and Shantay Harvey 99.4. Go Grange Hill Primary School in the parish of Westmoreland
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Ancestors Were Separated Taken By Force Why Police Came To Assault Me Claim They Protected Themselves When I Tense Up To Avoid Escape Could The Slaves Packed Like Sardines When Thrown Overboard