Let me say https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site is proactive in using spaces to #share my stories… We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Sharon girl plz accept my heartfelt condolences on the death of Ur MUM – Ms ICILMA! Know the anguish U & Ur Family r feeling at this sad time, but God is always near in OUR times of grief http://www.myvision.org.uk>>>
Sharon Ferguson/Lewis & Co

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My little Scholar listened to the story I am reading then said “I have never heard the story of the Snail & the Whale b4?” “Do U think they have it at the Library M…?” After OUR little discussions said Zak wanted to take a photograph of me…? Gave him the camera showed him how to operate & he took my pic>>> Lad wanted to take another 1 & when I put forth my arguments he out talked me with the Critical Thinking that “U never say Cheese & I want to take 1 when U say Cheese!” Now what more could I do in a case of being outsmarted by a little Genius www.jbsf.org.uk?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Another great reason why I LOVE working with the Young Children: Lunch time – Children asking 4 more CUSTARD? Not enough so Merv commented 2 Bryan that “the custard is thin on the ground…” 1 child bent to look on the floor & said – ‘but there is no custard on the floor Merv…?” Then all the children bend down looking under the table to find the custard on the floor>>> Then same smart Zak said ‘U r a Silly Sausage Mervelee – U said the custard is on the floor & there is none under the table?’ Guess when everything else is in chaos around US 1 can always rely on the wisdom of a little CHILD http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Matt being voted off – shame? The winner isn’t always the 1s 2 get the most out of these shows anyway>>> Matt had his chance to showcase his talent>>> Susan Boyle comes 2 mind?
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Was away 4 a likkle while MINDING my Owna Business & now am back still Minding me owna Business unless I see anyting of Interests?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So the ole Massa paid me a Back Handed Compliment on my Hard Days’ TOILING>>>
ON THIS DAY 8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
In the kitchen finishing my chores when suddenly this thought came across ME>>> Tom waxed off the bowl of soup without even 1 deggie-deggie complaint? Glory-glory be 4 my culinary skills again>>>

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice June O’Sullivan LEYF Psychopath Think Charter Of Rights Is For Her To Continue Her Domination Of The Early Years Sector With HMCTS, MOPAC, DBS, JCIO,IOPC, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, Press, Social Media Cover Up 22/6