Why we must be #wary of https://www.facebook.com and #brainwashing We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  1 year ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is #proud saying we were #schoolmates at #FromeSecondarySchool. He was always one of those Person with a #Purpose. Congratulations
0:02 / 1:00
Renorio Jevi-star Downswell is with Arawak Camp FootballTeam and 23 others.
“The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day! ”There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.

ON THIS DAY  1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and Ervin Nembhard.
Pauline Peart Mervelee Ratty Nembhard can #dentify all the #bigots on FACEBOOK. They are at every echelons from UK https://www.gov.uk government to Jlp www.jamaicalabourparty.com supporters to #JoeAldred who told me he wasn’t #comfortable with my “Personal Challenges”. To Lovena Brown who despite #supporting me throughout turn #traitor as part of the PRESS. Anything posted here example #BlackLivesMatter I will use for https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. The HYPOCRISY of #DanielleWilliams www.hctgroup.org calling to #enquiry about my #husband to carry out your DUTTY WUCK. I am not ASHAMED of anything I have ever done. So now U know the MERIT of a photo when U were a BEAUTY QUEEN. If they don’t walk foot come trouble me I leave them alone.

ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I only #learned abt Mama Lou’s #struggles when Ms Connie talked. Creating #legacies are important for future generations…
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Not #sure the #song in my #head matches the place I am with my life. Is it well with my #soul?
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My #brothers especially Balis & Ashter were always there for me 24/7. Man B. taught me how to #defend myself & ASUN the rest.
2 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice I’d Advise Mr Robert Buckland To Make A List Of Mervelee Myers Contributions To British Values, Tell Facebook Terrorists, LEYF Abusers Leave Me To Get On With My Life 22/6/21