Refer to www.ancestrydna.co.uk for more ON THIS DAY
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and  2 others  at Alma Grove Hostel.
Here’s just another reason for my Facebook friends, family, the naysayers and trolls to buy my first #BOOK to get me accredited as an #Author.
I went to get the lawnmower with my #Husband. We nearly start divorce proceedings last Thursday… Get to the checkout, cashier ask Tom weh you get dat from, blah, blah… (no she is not nuh YARDIE). I waited for her to finish and ask her where you think he gets it from… and tell her not to treat Tom with disrespect, he’s old but www.met.police.uk.
I am on a mission to #BreakingDownBarriers… If in any doubt, just check my https://fight4justiceadvocacy..business.site campaign.
Can you imagine what I’m able to achieve when Mr #PatrickLennard finishes my website? I have represented #MERVELEEMYERS 2 times at the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 South. 2008-2010 & 2016-2017.
That’s why I am on https://www.google.com sharing my Experiences about #INCLUSION… I am part of the #PolicyStudiesInstitute Research Paper The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds by Dr Maria Hudson Claimants 2007 to 2010. Please research at Acas www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers.
Now let me get sorted for Brixton later.

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21: Don’t rush a decision. A friendship or financial outlay requires further thought. You’re popular at home with excellent DIY ideas. But if you hope to move, follow your nose even if it leads you further afield. Call to hear when money is a sticking point.

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
INSPIRED THINKING “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results”
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21: If there’s talk of a shake-up at work and you think you’re being kept in the dark, a quiet word with colleagues reveals the truth this week. Wednesday gets the ball rolling and you’re on the move. Call to hear when www.moneyclaim.gov.uk is a sticking point.

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I have been privileged to be empowered by the Almighty Father GOD to use my talents working with some exceptionally Gifted Children in my lifetime to date. I have been given the opportunity to lay the foundations for young children in Jamaica in my role as a Basic School Teacher www.jbsf.org.uk. Here in the UK I have worked with children in whom I saw their individual potentials. I always jokingly said I’d be looking out for these children when they become famous.
As I sat down to watch ITV News, I saw the story about this 10 year old boy ALFIE JONES. He is a Quad Biker, and believe I could not mistake that voice. I was Alfie’s key person at Kings Day Nursery https://www.jobs.nhs.uk until I left when he was 4 years old. At that age he’d started reading. His dad used to take him to Quad Bike racing and he’d come in with his Magazines and ask me to sit and read with him. He could identify most of the famous riders of that era by the photos. & now I am trying to remember if there was a Carl Foggotty because the name just comes back to me.
Well done ALFIE & I’ll definitely be looking out for others like Alfie who I predicted will be doing great things with their lives. Even if I say so, I was very good at spotting the Prodigy & Geniuses amongst the lot. Varul (playing drums) could read the Free Paper he brings to nursery every morning. Was teaching me maths & knew every train routes from where he lived to come to nursery. There was little Nebiy who used to correct me if I mispronounced & told me off for being Political Correct when singing the Nursery Rhymes.
Out of the mouths of babes & suckling. So mek di Idiots dem galang… Mervelee Myers nah buy eina dem hype of trying to tar I wid dem Ignorant brush. I am proud of my achievements https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more.

So now I sign off until the next 2 weeks? Give U all the Low Downs & High Ups when I get back, Gods Willing?
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Don’t Need To Make Fake Profiles Am Across The WWW As A World Ambassador Creating Legacies For Others LEYF Will Not Stick Labels On, Robert Buckland I Take On HMCTS, IOPC