Am the #voice on London Borough of Southwark as a www.southwarkcarers.org.uk encouraging the BAME communities to take the COVID-19 vaccine but as usual #discrimination has left me a #victim in HCT www.hctgroup.org Impact Report We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard.
#GlendaAndrew Mervelee Ratty Nembhard has been making the #sacrifices the #past6years in #lockdown to bring about the #changes. That’s why GOD spoke to me on the morning of Windrush70th to wear my CULTURAL CLOTHES to Westminster Abbey to be on page 1 of ITV News www.itv.com/london. It’s not been EASY but GOD have me here for a PURPOSE. So despite LEYF Nurseries saying they have no DATA for EMINEMBHARDfamily. The Daily Express COLUMNIST states “Tech Don’t Lie”

ON THIS DAY  1 year ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
1 min ·
See https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for why LEYF Nurseries and #Facebook and UK government and UK Parliament won’t get away with #28years of DISCRIMINATION that #ruin my #career and leave me a #shadow of my former self.
It’s #FathersDay and am using Fight4justice to stop me going into the #depression that I #advise my #son WIFE will tell her cover her head and don’t get out. Little did I know that after my #experiences of the past #6years DONNETT PATRICIA HINDS LEE-MURRAY would turn Kevin Murray against EMINEMBHARDfamily and Valdin Legister in particularly on behalf of Morland Wilson. And Pansy Holland aka Dorrel Holand would join the #trolls. Not to worry her son escaped the clutches of my son’s WIFE FAMILY so she can forget advising me to support Kevin Murray with his campaign for the JAMAICA LABOUR PARTY PRESS RELEASES & LETTERS TO THE EDITOR! So since PNP #dominance was not broken in Westmoreland Parish in 2016 but 1976 EMINEMBHARDfamily will continue #writing as #therapy exposing those who believe they can use My Mental Health Network SONS same place at Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland to get where they want to go. Then DISCRIMINATING against Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group by SEPARATING Merveleeconsultancy SONS. We will see the outcome of why my mother PERLINE LOUISE CHAMBERS-Nembhard chose her FAMILY over the STATUS of moving up in SOCIETY. A SOCIETY that’s uncaring that they change the ETHOS of the PIONEERS like LEYF Nurseries did to Westminster Children Society to please the EGOS of PSYCHOPATHS. People got SHOT in Westmoreland Parish during the RIOTS when ALEXANDER BUSTAMANTE defended the. Mervelee Myers Supporters can expect no less from me.
Volunteer Organization
FIGHT4JUSTICEADVOCACY.BUSINESS.SITE
Fight4justice/Advocacy
Volunteer Organization
Volunteer Organization
1 Comment
Comments
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard So #Facebook think Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will #spend MONEY for the #terrorism FUNDS?
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 1m
Write a comment…

The Winsome Show added 11 new photos to the album: PREMIERE: The Winsome Show only on Amaze Television — at Amaze TV.
JunetSe geru19po,thgoi 20nsorited2fas0 ·
Be a friend of The Winsome Show, send your love donation here: www.paypal.me/WFDuncan and support enjoyable content. Thank you in advance and together we can bring popular diverse content to the forefront of mainstream media.

ON THIS DAY  2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Let me show the world why I can say #without #prejudice that there is a #conspiracy by the UK government against #MerveleeMyers for exposing the #terror #cells operating Modern Slavery #thriving in the UK that I supplied #evidence to The Guardian. Thieves and liars walk hand in hand.

ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Going thru the #paperwork. Found a note from Facebook. My posts taken down after 3rd party #complained. Google better take heed about REJECTION?
ON THIS DAY2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Waiting on the investigation for https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones. Dat #evil #lying bitch…

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So all of U going to share photos from my page, please take Michael Legister as an example. Today we celebrate #MsConnie. She is a legend. SIPP!
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Come This Far I Can Make It On My Own With The Limited Support Network Am Left With After The Abandonment 29