Without Prejudice See Incident In Walworth Road To Understand How Mervelee Myers Passions About Breaking Down Barriers Fuels My Fight4justice Against LEYF Abuse Rings On Father’s Day

So #celebrate with https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site so Myrna Nembhard knows??? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
2 day I join with Nicky Kennedy & my son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio in celebrating the success of my grandson passing his exams to attend Munro… Both parents are TEACHERS & grandma is a kinda Teacher 2 in her Owna Rights whilst doing her Owna Ting fi achieve her Owna AGENDA! Well done Donte’! Went out & got the present 4 Ur Exam & Birthday…! I am sure U will Love it?
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.

ON THIS DAY  9 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Need sum Serious Help 2 get sum of Moi A & O sorted asap…?
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Just heard abt the Passing of 1 of the Pillars of the Community… Deacon ROWE of the Burnt Savannah New Testament Church of God… Condolences to the Family at this sad time of Bereavement http://www.myvision.org.uk.
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So here is Moi getting to Grips wid sum New Toys…
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Told U I was bound 2 be Inspired by Moi Experiences… Met Moi twin 2 day…? Only WE were born exactly a month apart…? She in USA & Me in JA!!!
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Another of Moi Family…
Jeneva Nembhard

ON THIS DAY  11 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Valdin Legister
ON THIS DAY  11 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Happy Father’s Day to Lloyd ‘Natchie’ Murray my son Kevin’s Father and Alverie Michael Legister ‘HumBug’ Valdin’s Father. Thanks for the gift of 2 wonderful Sons. Much appreciated. I have mellowed with age and we must get together sometimes with the sons and their children. Nuff respect for the part you play.
ON THIS DAY  11 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
To all the important MEN in my life who are Fathers, Sons, Brothers, Uncles, Friends, Step, In Laws and Grandfathers. Have a Fantastic Day!!! Respect!!!

You’re All Caught Up