Let https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk know they will be #charged

3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

Eat my 🎏, going back to work. Maybe try to sort out the camcorder? Won’t waste my time letting people steal anymore of my intellectual property like LEYF Nurseries. My coach #WinsomeDuncan steal my manuscript.
Now some ginnals want to use reverse psychology on me. After mi is not Nana Fool-Fool fi idiot man?
3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
First thing this morning…
0:04 / 6:36

4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong at Old Kent Road.
The more they continue with the subtle #DISCRIMINATION on Multiple Grounds, the more I am showing them that they empower me to enhance knowledge to beat them at their own games.
I took #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST to the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016, and I was robbed.
I keep in the background knowing the #Establishment and the #Systems were networking and blacklisting me from 2008, when I raised concerns to Southwark Council SEND Section and www.ofsted.gov.uk.
What did they do, turn a blind eye and colluded in stitching me up.
That’s why #LEYF will not get away with the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses treating employees less favourable than an animal.
My RACISM case need to be investigated. That’s why Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper for the #PolicyStudiesInstitute and Acas https://www.acas.org.uk and https://www.google.com are there as evidence of my experiences.

4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful at London Bridge.
Enjoying the ambience in the back garden, away from prying eyes. Don’t expect to see me strip down to my #Underwear, though. That’s only for indoors.

4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling exhausted in London, United Kingdom.
Pretty looks isn’t all. I’m blessed with brain over beauty. I am one of the most Empowering Clever Mature Black Woman, you will be privileged to meet. If in doubt ask LEYF Nurseries, the #Establishment and the #Systems. The evidence can be found at Acas, Google and the #PolicyStudiesInstitute. Barring that check my Fight4justice campaign
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice ET/EAT Judges Presided Over 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice Robert Buckland Advised HHJ Dight Re Misconduct HMCTS, MOPAC, BSB, CCMCC, SRA, IOPC, JCIO Members Of LEYF Abuse Ring Target Me After Mum’s Death 29