So https://www.gov.uk must #treat BLACK PEOPLE better. We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Jamaican High Commission UK
PRESS RELEASE
Youth In Diaspora Urged To Promote Cultural Industries – Jamaica Information Service
JIS.GOV.JM
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Senator the Hon. Kamina Johnson Smith, is calling on members of the Global Jamaica Diaspora Youth Council (GJDYC) … Read More
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago
So I’ll telling fucking Google to go #sling their #hook like I did to the #Police yesterday!
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
As a child my grandmother use to always say “Val, yuh fi have AMBITION”. Back then I thought 💭 she was just being MISERABLE; little did I know she was teaching me a life lesson. Thanks 🙏 to Mama Lou, Granny Boy now sees everything as being possible. #daretodream!!#manonamission!!! RIP Mama Lou…..😇🙏😘✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ #RegisterwithLegister!!!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others at Westminster Abbey.
Just got back from #SamKing celebrating at St Margaret’s Church Westminster Abbey. Thanks Lovena Brown for the invite. I am so wrapped up in my own world with my ongoing https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign against LEYF Nurseries and the institutional discrimination. Some days I am out of it. Hearing the speakers today, serve to reinforce that the struggling against OPRRESSION continued.
I was refused an interview for BBC because I am not old enough to be part of the Windrush Generation. My question is, who are the Windrush Generation? In the end I spotted this eyeglasses on the ground that belongs to the #interviewer. Now what would happen if I walked past it?
I however did get in on some of the interviews. Don’t know what the quality is like. Big shout out to #MikeyDread the professional photographer. My gratitude….

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with Valdin Legister and 5 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: A successful romantic or business partnership allows you to take creative risks. It’s easy to venture into unfamiliar territory when you have support of someone special. Take this opportunity to pursue a business launch or start a creative project.
Evaluation: I am giving up on romance. Going with the business partnership. So here is the deal. I am investing in Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister. They are my special support from their Fathers and GOD, my Heavenly Father.

As FATHERS DAY 2016 draws to a close, I must say a Big Shout out to all those who played the Roles in whatever Capacity. Be yea Mother/Father/Grands/Brothers/Uncles/Male/Females. For anyone who touched the lives of others, U are truly blessed. Need to Rest as I am still feeling the Effects of Selling the Rum Punch at Dudley’s BD Party. Editing still in Progress but I diverted to uncover some of the Double Standards in Society!
God be with You til we meet again…?
Not having a FATHER means I take time to Read the Accolades about the Other Fathers! Mass TOM takes Centre Stage even when I wisn him HFD & him Kiss him Teeth?

5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Is Making Sure Am Not Relying On Anyone But God For Salvation For My Soul 19/6/2021