See https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for why Robert Buckland’s #apology means Charter Of Rights must #lock up #LEYF the #paedophile RING We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
When I count the Fingers on 1 hand, that tallies up my Friends at any given time without even getting to 5…? Says much bout Me & not necessarily the User People who actually think dat I is a Big Head Bud…dwl. More Fools dem as I deyah a tek all a dem in http://www.myvision.org.uk >>>>

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 www.express.co.uk Restless? Perhaps you’re worried about a certain development. Don’t keep it to yourself. A partner’s logical viewpoint will put matters into perspective. The day ends on a comforting note. Call me to hear when to take extra precautions when travelling.
It’s good to find some1 who U can confide in & not be bothered about being JUDGED! The way 1 is raised & brought up have much to say about how they treat Others.

1 more day in dah MP b4 I am due to shoot off 4 my Mama’s Burial! Lots of Reflections 2 be dun whilst I am away! Might need fi guh find 1 Gunzo Man/Woman fi gi me a BATHE fi cleanse me a DBL dat DTMDU! Told myself I would achieve certain status by my 50th, but…? Pass lots of Persons performing on my way from ER-TCR every week days www.jbsf.org.uk. Wonder if supn beckons out dere fi I? Contentment & Self-Fulfilments are Crucial 4 Self-Actualisation! What does it benefit a man/woman to gain the whole world & lose his/her SOUL https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and
3 others
at Out & About London & my HOME UK.
December 25, 2012 · ·
From 2009 – Grad

WE got our Thriftiness from Mama Lou & I am always putting supn aside 4 Mr Rainy Day…! But 4 the Life of me, I just can’t wuck dis 1 out…? Where MONEY is involved I love 2 know every Nitty-Gritty as I can’t afford to spare a £00.01!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Out & About London & my HOME UK.
December 25, 2012 · ·
Tom’s
All the uncertainties are now over…? Mama’s Funeral Service will be at the TOWNHEAD BAPTIST CHURCH & the Body interred at the TRURO Cemetery on Saturday 28th June 2014. Time of the Service is to be announced, but I am expecting it to be an Early start!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with Neville Forrester and
4 others www.ancestrydna.co.uk.

Now ago spen sum time doing sum Serious wok fah Work… TENSIONS slowly Ebbing away…….
ON THIS DAY  years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights Must Sort Out LEYF Abuse Rings Advisors To Government, Mayor Of London, Ofsted, Charity, MOPAC, HMCTS, BSB, SRA, DBS.