So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g has to start my #life from scratch We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
0:01 / 1:19
Valdin Legister is with Ervin Nembhard and 2 others.
 · Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Real talent…..

Was up b4 #cock crows. No, not that 1? Finished my documents for #meeting with www.met.police.uk

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong at London Bridge.
Here’s is the New Young Convert on the list for when I am #famous. Ok I introduced myself and ask for the #Selfie. I am not #UURICA_LE according to LEYF Nurseries www.leyf.org.uk.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused at Old Kent Road.
So I was going to ES when this vehicle come to a stop in the road. Elderly man got out, slam the door shut and walk away. This is #MNP_EMIN_T, standing at the top of the road so I don’t miss anything. Young Lady get out, round to the driver seat and drive off.
I make my way but not before saying to myself, what’s the matter tomorrow is Father’s Day http://www.myvision.org.uk?
Couldn’t help thinking, I don’t #Drive so nobody better don’t plan to do something like that to me because I would start walking too.
Men and women are so totally different. That’s why I am trying to understand what would make a man hide away from a woman?
Let me go cook my #Husband dinner.

Coming up 12 & I am 1/2 thru mi Ed-Eat-In! KMRT because I thik I would finish this week? Sumady fi Pay fi alla dis enuh. Tom sleep & wake & call already, suh I am going 4 he calls again? WORK is so darned Hard, need a New Key Board but no MONEY? No www.moneyclaim.gov.uk in my Pocket & I can’t get no Love? Well I ever tek Money Buy Love, anything else but Love. When Money dun Love gallop gone find sumady else fi Pay? Mama always told me stories about the Come fi Nyam out Man/Woman dem… Bed here I come. Dudley Party tomorrow. Guess I might haffi pit pon finger clean up & guh shake a leg. TOMLINSON in the house!

Valdin Legister is with Ervin Nembhard and 2 others.
 · Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Real talent…..
0:05 / 1:19
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Valdin Legister is with Ervin Nembhard and 2 others.
JtuSnepeuo ueens1o7aS,u dhdSr2eme0m1d6 · Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Good vibes on ur earth strong Nerada BrissetteNevada aka Monster.

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan, Psychopath Think She Can Get Away As Robert Buckland HMCTS, MOPAC, IOPC, JCIO, BSB, CCMCC, SRA, CLCC, Colluded With The Abusers ET Rejected AWS 29