So https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones must be #struck off We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 7 others.
Wore my Uniform again 2day & got Massive Loads of attentions. 1 BD tooted his horn at the BS & indicated my Chest. Got up to all kinds of tricks at the Climate Change demonstrations at Milbank. 1 bloke at the CGD saw me at the BS & told me I am Brave 4 wearing my Breakfast Shirt. Told him “I am making a Statement”, so dat a mi every time. OMW when will I find time 2 do all the things that I am wanting to do…? Wearing my TS with Pride because I overcome my Limitations & Deficits 2 Achieve my Goals & sum woulda wawn fi cum tell I dat it don’t count. It don’t count to them but it does 2 I cause I never pass Mathematics in fi I life & it nah guh hapn again http://www.myvision.org.uk.

Cardene Chambers added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
Should probably Print sum photos of MAMA to take home?
The Old Home is still standing as I look down from the train… 50+ years of Living in GaGa Street, but Mama will be returning to join her Dad at HEWLING Town where She was Born. Granddad came from Sterling – Chambers Lane – Grange Hill but made his home at HEWLING Town living amongst Family & Friends! I believe in Destiny, so what must be, will be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 8 others in Jamaica.
The Ole Home went thru MANY Transitions…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 4 others..
Mama Lou 1st born Son Balis Alexander Nembhard is in charge!
The River did come dung, di River did come dung… & WE can’t bury Mama Lou at Home! I made sure to Print the Eulogy & Remembrance b4 supn else decided fi Play up & thwart my well thought out PLANS!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 7 others at Behind me house Jamaica.
Me spen lotsa Time a Promote GaGa Street & now me hearsay De ISLAND dunga me Lan Bottom TUN Fishing Mecca…
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Decided Time Is Best Spent With Fight4justice Can’t Afford Distractions 7 Years Of My Life Taken By LEYF, Cohorts Discrimination, My Husband Is Not Getting Younger 17/6/2021