So https://www.gov.uk is #negligent about #LEYF the #paedophiles roles in the #abuse RINGS that the ET Panel #rejected my AWS We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Happy #fathers day Mass #Roland. I am 1 upfront girl. I put in my #order early.
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Father’s Day #advice for man #grabbers. No matter how the #declarations of #love come because U hot in the sack. That’s all U get
Wat is it wid sum #sisters & dem #bredas dat dem haffi look gal fi dem? Sum parts bound fi #dead lef others…
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Listen up #sisters some wo/men will never be #marriage materials for certain men, no matter the love #threshold. Cut Ur losses…
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
It’s #Fathers Day 2019, it’s time for the #sisterhood to stop stabbing each other in the back over a man!
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Happy #Fathers Day to all on my #radar! I will use my work from LEYF Careers to prove a point…
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
This is for those still #confusing the #issues by changing my name to whatever suits them.
Addition to my #list of #haters is District Judge #rand of Clerkenwell & Shoreditch. I won’t be coming with any #machete for £205
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My frigging Facebook is

One thought on “Without Prejudice Where Will June O’Sullivan Abuse Rings Be Hiding When I Present Defensive Practice With Facebook Memories Showing Why Charter Of Rights Must Protect The Vulnerable 16/6