So www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk was where I got CBT We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
My frigging Facebook is #public. U nuh haffi be mi fren fi access. Wat Di point when U don’t engaging wid me? I don’t hab time fi wasters…
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My pussy is not in my face. The only way you can see it if you get #permission. Some won’t get a chance even if they are god….?

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Roberto’s.
With my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future in London, United Kingdom.
I wake up this morning with a zest after the feelings of last night. I refuse to allow anyone else to do to me what was done in 2 #Workplaces from 2003-2008 & 2009-2015.
I have fought my demons and overcome, like I always have done. For those who think that I am a push over and an ARSE LICKER, I was only pretending as my old folks used to say you haffi learn fi Kiss Arse before you can Kick it…
I have been treated like shit in the processes of #Discrimination by the #ModernDaySLAVERY_Masters_Mistresses. But I have always fought back even when I have had to go it alone, which I have been doing all my life. I am the ONE of everything. 1 Girl, who believed I was not good enough, who HATED Rejections in any forms… That’s why I am the sort of person that I am.
That’s why I promise LEYF Nurseries that they will be eating the labels they stuck on me after the lies and allegations that brought on the #PostTraumaticStressDisorder that resulted in the #MentalHealth_MeltDown.
I have come this far with only a few providing the #SupportNetwork that helped me to be getting back to the person I was before my life started unravelling because of the psychopaths.
Now go read Dr Maria Hudson of the Policy Studies Institute for www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers: The Experiences of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds. I told them I would clear my name and exonerate myself. That’s why I am keeping that telephone message from the ACAS Rep. Yes there were several that I have to report to the ACAS Rep, I respected that if I had spoken to some of those people they wouldn’t have liked it. So I am sure I will be documented in the annuals of the Court History for my BAD WUDS.
The Daily www.express.co.uk Columnist state “Tech Don’t Lie” Check out MQ: Transforming mental health for my piece of work.
REMEMBER I am telling you I only pretend to Kiss Arse. I can read people too!

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My #1&#Only#GrandGirl of #4Grandchildren I am Blessed!
· Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Queen B made her daddy very proud #GSAT success 2016!!!
5 years ago
Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
· Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Young General at them……..

One thought on “Without Prejudice Being In UK Government MPs Company, Write To PMs About My Ordeals By LEYF, Cohorts Discrimination In 29 Years Robert Buckland Charter Of Rights Say You Are Accessory To Racism