Yes www.southwarkcarers.org.uk is #helping me
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
7 others.
2morro am going in as an Empty Vessel to be Filled…? Don’t know I might cum out either Filled wid Bitta Cassada or Sweet Cassava. Tek unuh Pick cause whichever is chosen has sum Forces 4 Good or Evil…? Depends pon di Hands dat dem Fall eina…? Cassava Duff, Bammy, Cassava Dumpling, Boiled Cassava & I don’t know who still a use Starch. But when I was little I had to mek sure the breeze didn’t dry out the damp or it mek di wuck even harder. The pleats in di uniform stand up stiff like… & of course if U nuh careful it cut like a Razor Blade. Mek of dis wat U will, but there is Meaning 2 everything I chose to Write – My Mental Tingie is called Therapy cause Sum- Maddies wawn I fi join dem wid dem Mad-SeIf. Mek I guh get mi Beauty Sleep & Replenish di Brain fi di next Instalments www.leyf.org.uk>>>>

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 www.express.co.uk You have been working like blazes to improve your finances, especially since you’ve been tight for cash over the past few weeks. Today’s opportunity to improve your earnings is welcome. Call me to hear when to take extra precautions when travelling.

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
As I walk home today the Song in my Head was “Whilst I was Praying…” Memories of Mama came flooding back in this month that She went to take her rest. Next I am going to Record it. I know I won’t get a Recording Contract but I am now Focusing on the things that are important to me & from which I get Fulfilment. No more will I allow dem fi Abuse & Use me any more 4 their Gain http://www.myvision.org.uk!
0:47 / 1:36
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 8 others.
Every Body Ought To Know

No Disrespects to any1…! But I think I might have Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Disengagement, Distant Relatives/Friends/Acquaintances & Dis tek Uself & Gwaan bout U Damn Bizznizz if U nuh ehna I? If U cawn do widout I, I can Darn well duh widout Dem 2>>> & now I Dis a guh gwaan a me Bed cause I have suh Much to get thru by Satiday? Told U I am a BB! Dis is called Dee-STRESSING!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 9 others at Alma Grove UK.
Called U 1st ting dis morn Glendon Stewart… But mon c dat U still de pon JA time? Hearty Welcome 2 my Home away from JAMAICA – Great Britain!!!

I have a very BUSY LIFE to Lead… So I don’t have TIME 2 be worrying bout U if U decided to Un-Friend I pon SM! Good Riddance to All dem Fake Ass So-Called Frens I say! More Time I’ll have 4 the Genuine Persons who Take me 4 the BITCH dat I truly Am? Me ole peeps dem did warn I dat kin teeth a nuh LAUGH www.ancestrydna.co.uk?

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The CROSSES continue>>> Was pondering if I should take my LT home? The Cus-SID senting went into update mode, recovery & Preparing Automatic Repair from Sunday & I don’t see any end in sight? Last time this happened it carried on 4 weeks b4 I took it to PCW! I paid- keep, so no big probs here… But blinking heck, I don’t have bloody time, b4 I have 2 check out! Lawd Jack-Ass sey di Worl nuh Level & a TRUE dat! So http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk please note.
8 others .
Keeping myself busy at work.
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Apart From Misconduct What Else Is HHJ Dight Hiding From Robert Buckland Since He Paired With Samantha Jones To Get James Jones Get Facebook Lock Me Out Then Issue ECRO To Trigger PTSD