Why www.ancestrydna.co.uk is #key… We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Every where I turn Satan side step I & want fi cum disrupt my life & take over my Life www.leyf.org.uk! The good thing is I seemed to have inherited some Positive Vibes b4 the death of my Mama. So now I am able to keep calm under duress! I had to bail out 7 of this so my House don’t get flooded earlier? Looking forward to the rest of Father’s Day?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So now am back to my Hobby Horse>>>
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Some of these persons who run the CHARITIES are so Insensitive to the needs of others!!! Come on think before U send out those letters to patrons like ME? There are times in my life when I have My concerns & don’t want to be reminded about matters which may Affect how I am coping with My ISSUES http://www.myvision.org.uk?
Got an email inviting me to buy stuff for my dad on Father’s Day – It reads in parts get x for the Old Dad on FD>>> If only they knew how long ago the Young Dad passed away? If I was nearer home I’d get the stuff for my Old MUM who played the part of DAD when the Young Dad was struck down in the prime of his life www.parkinsons.org.uk!!!
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Friend called my mobile & I answered> She said U don’t know how to use that phone? I replied> But I know how to use it though! So any1 who knows me knows I have my ways of dealing with me www.healthmanltd.com>>>
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
APPOLOGIES!!! Just realised I’d being Hoodwinked into Killing off the Great Man? Saw the post on https://www.facebook.com FB & am dead Serious was wearing my Glasses when I read it. Tom said to me this morn he don’t know where I got the news as the Grandson said NM is improving? So next time I’ll verify said facts? Ok so I was down in the dumps, but no EXCUSES for colluding in Spreading Unfounded Rumour!!! <<<Hold My Hands UP>>> I am Contrite!

ON THIS DAY 9 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Have a Great IDEA 4 a Local Communities Link Up from Westmoreland – TOWNHEAD. Now have 2 Run it by dah HOSTESS wid dah Mostest… Plz be Warned Ms JOBERN!!! Will seek Approval asap https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decosions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016!!!

Celebrity Watch: Mayoress of Westminster near my workplace at an Elderly Residents Home www.ofsted.gov.uk.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see mor

One thought on “Without Prejudice Until Robert Buckland Act Re LEYF Abusers With Charter Of Rights He Will Be Named As Accessory After The Fact HMCTS, MOPAC Are Racists That Discriminate Against Me