So www.leyf.org.uk the #paedophile RING is #operating out of HOC Nursery We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
We are on a mission to provide the support network in our Local Communities to give back to the society. Winsome Duncan is not only my coach, but a motivator and an inspirational person providing me with the support to enable me to see my dreams becoming visions of realities.
I am on the road to completion of my first #BOOK. Brand #MERVELEEMYERS is an expert authority in a few relevant fields.

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee..com/referee/valdin-legister/bio.
Another SM break b4 Bed! Now it’s the turn of my Sister YVONNE only Papa used to say You-Vonnie. What did I know about my Sister? Absolutely except Papa talking about You-Vonnie which was not of much interests to me at the time. But then YVONNE became of much interests when I was clearing GanGan House & came across all these Birth Certificates including my Sisters. The others of interests were for Saunders Roy & Joyce.
Everything was pushed at the back of my mind for the next 30+ years until I came across more Papers when I a clearing out Mama’s House. Wow I came across a Treasure Throve, that practically told me most of my History. Any how I must thank big breda Mass Balis & Ms Connie for filling most of the blanks. I already had most of Papa’s History, but not much of Mama’s.
I only realised how certain things were important to my Mama when she told me about the Banny/Claudie Boys Spanish- Panyah Jar story. Yes it was true or Mama would not have told me. Mama did not talk much about her History but Papa did.
So back to my Sister Yvonne who was born November 1948 & lived to age 5 or 6 according to breda B. She died in the arms of her Cancer striken Grandfather Mass Claudius of an Epileptic Fit or Siezures as some called it & I am sure there might have been talk bout Duppy too?
Mass B said they called her White Woman & I know for obvious reasons. She was one of the High Coloured ones in our Family. So if she had lived we would be chalk & cheese & probably beautiful & petite like Papa? Well she never survived & I did miss having my Big Sister YVONNE to share those Girlie Growing Moments with. I loved every moments growing up as Little & Big Sister anyway.
Gosh I wished I knew more about my Sister YVONNE, but I will have to be satisfied with what Big Breda Mass Balis told me. Know some will or some won’t understand why I have to come write Gibberish, but this is my outlet… All the BOOKS I have in me I am not sure any will get written. So when U get supn fi Free, mi aguh mek use a it?
When U start wondering yes they are my 2 Sons. We have Multiply Identities like the JA Motto Out of many one People – Legister/Murray/NEMBHARD. Family are a Blessing www.ancestrydna.co.uk. Hope my LB is taking Lessons in FH from BS? Love all my FAMILY/Friends with Genuine LOVE 101%. Please don’t ask me how to work it out or I might have to be biased?

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The things they say… “As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother” Prince William.
Well I did done tell dem dis Long Time. My GanGan never did stop hereso. She had plaster fi all kina Sore Foot. & she never di care a Blast wat any1 wawn fi sey bout har either…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Elsie Adina Saunders-Chambers… aka GanGan.

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Lorie Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You have until Tuesday to put finishing touches to any work that’s outstanding. The signs are promising if you are looking for more lucrative work. Meanwhile, home is a happy place.

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mama LOU Far-In-YARDIES will be putting in an appearance soon! Lots of work to be done b4 the 28th when it will be “CELEBRATION TIME…” There are allocated slots for all the Faithful & Devon Kerr Rudy will be Main-GIVE Butler in the dispensing Whites department!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries in Jamaica.
Ratty dah Big Sis
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights Is For Me To Have My Say How HMCTS, MOPAC, IOPC, JCIO, BSB, SRA, CCMCC, CLCC, Gone About Covering LEYF Abuse, 8:54 I Was Called With Threats Of Arrest To Trigger My PTSD Do They Expect Me To Head To BIB DBS?