ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mama LOU was into Everything indeed – World Cup fever abound! 2moro I am going to try my Luck in the Betting stakes & hope I can come up Trumps? Could do with a bit of MONEY!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
6 others  in Jamaica.
Mama
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago
6 others.
Some People would like to know how I do my thing? Well my FB page is my PS & I will express myself using Mediums which are true Portraits & Representations of ME as long as I am not breaching the Terms & Conditions imposed by Management. So if any 1 wants to read my post & take exceptions I don’t give a toss! I use SM to help ME bounce back from the Cares of the World that would have otherwise overtaken ME? I am not on SM to diss any1 & is having a laugh at ME. So b4 U start Analysing what I have written just remember My Big Finger is always pointing at ME & not U http://www.myvision.org.uk?

ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
<<<EMPOWERED>>> Good to be back amongst Colleagues 2day! What WORK should be all about? EXPRESS Urself Ms Myers & get it out of Ur System – Collaborative TEAM Work!!! Remember there is no I in Team Work? Love it gone 2 BED https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk>>>
6 others.
It comes with the JD….
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Had a horrid morn b4 I left home? Now have to sweat it out to get some more news about ME? Bit scary, but have to be strong for ME www.heal-d.co.uk!!!

ON THIS DAY 9 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Going with TOM 2moro 2 the Cemetery… It’s been a while, but have 2 help TOM celebrate what is Special 2 Him – 2 Bredas at BlackShaw Road www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Just in Time 4 Father’s Day…
Humanity Central added a new photo — with Ella Atiwag and 11 others.
May Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in May.
0:03 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Using Mrs Gloria Cameron’s CASE DISMISSED To Challenge Robert Buckland That Charter Of Rights Is LEYF To Be Charged With Discrimination In Breach Of Rules Of Law And Me