So www.ofsted.gov.uk must #bar the #LEYF ABUSERS from operating We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating victory in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk INSPIRED THINKING “To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will” Sugar Ray Robinson (1921-1989)
RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: Listen carefully to health enhancing recommendations. Following a professional’s advice to the letter will help you overcome a nagging problem. You’ll have to cut out certain foods and habits that’s been causing stress www.diabetes.org.uk
Well I started believing in myself from I picked up the courage to challenge LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries CEO/MBE on the 19th September 2015 at Middlesex University. After lying to me at BIB on the 28th January 2015 about telling the team off for not attending the New Year Staff Party, she tried to stitch me up to breach the #SocialMedia P & P. But ignorant idiot didn’t know I have my #DefensivePractice. Now turns out they were not operating as a Legal entities https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-londn-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
So back to the story, she turned her back on me when she joined the group. I waited for her to finish and challenge her. She have the nerves to come chat about she didn’t recognise me. In hindsight and on reflections that’s how some Women who let Power get to their head operate.
Take the case of the PM, Theresa May, how in heavens could she be thinking that putting her name on the #CampaignBus says Conservative Party? Well that’s the same thing with the CEO/MBE, after a time she thinks she was/is #LEYF and set about getting rid of the employees who were the #Expert_Authorities in building the Organisation’s BRAND.
As for following the professionals, I am doing well with the #FreeTrainings. I will no longer be joining any bandwagons that I can’t benefit from.
As for the STRESS, I am trying to get this sorted. I have come to the CON-Clue-John, that there are lots of #JohnFenton out there. They are clueless and only out to samfy me.

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21- May 21 Whether you’re studying, wanting to make some private calls or trying to get from A to B, this morning won’t be hassle-free. Give yourself time to think. Tonight, a little push gets the ball rolling. Call me to hear why it’s time to come out from the shadows.

I share Ur Loss Tracia McIntosh! Can’t find the words to express my grief at this sad time in U & Ur Family’s Life? The Lord giveth & taketh & who are we to question http://www.myvision.org.uk!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Alean Sicheran and Tracia McIntosh.
The Songers
Mama Lou was born a Baptist, lived her life as a Baptist & will have her final day at the Townhead Baptist Church on Saturday 28th June 2014!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Townhead B.C.
1 of the Pillar of Authority & Inclusion in the Community
Tek me outa JA, but U cawn tek Yardie Gal outa me! Suh anybody wawn fi pay me fi tun Yard Gal, I am willing & able as lang as di Price is Right? Chip offa di Ole Block of Mama LOU!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with Ervin Nembhard and 2 others.

Valdin Legister is with Toya Nembhard and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Grandma sporting her shades!
8 years ago
Mervelee Ratty N

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Clique At HMCTS, IOPC, MOPAC, JCIO, BSB, SRA, CCMCC, DBS, Covering For LEYF Abuse Rings Will Be Named Along With The Early Years Sector Putting Children At Risk Of Harm