The http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk covering for #LEYF abusers We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Told Grandson Kevin Murray www.ancestrydna.co.uk only child is graduating on the 28th. It just dawned on me it is the date MAMA was laid to Rest in 2014. God’s love & blessing are encompassing. Can’t be there but I want everything Documented & Recorded.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Mirwais Ahmedzai and Olive Regis-Williams.
Empowerment
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Neville Forrester and 4 others.
In Honour of Ms Molly & the Haseley Family from Townhead Westmoreland. Discovered Chappy & Rose Thomas Parents. They are Family of Daddo Williams Wife. The www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers never Ends.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Mirwais Ahmedzai and Olive Regis-Williams www.hctgroup.org.
Brilliant Minds
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winnie E Jakes and 2 others at Storm Family Centre.
TA Colleagues. Paying Homage to some Exceptional Colleagues who Supported me through a Difficult Phase in my Life!
Life been taken over by the Psychopaths https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 since July 2014 after coming back from Jamaica to bury MAMA LOU. There is an end in Sight on the Date GOD gifted me with my Precious #2son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio whose Father Alverie Michael Legister is the 1st & last LOVE of my Life.
Of course GOD is going to deliver me from the Enemies! Until then still lots of work to be done.
I am putting out a Public Appeal for support re Character Reference from anyone who I am/was associated with at any times throughout my Life. Even if U think I am Damned MAD U are entitled to Ur views & I won’t take it Personal. At least I have accepted me with all my Flaws. Reasons I keep my Skeletons outside of my Closets, saving U from Searching http://www.myvision.org.uk?
Now I go catch my Beauty Sleep. Need to be able to Compete for the Next Husband to be Mr ME!

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You’re sought after today. It’s not only your charm and wit that are attracting people it’s your clever ideas and ability to come up with solutions. After lunch you shine in meetings. Call me to why it’s now time to come out from the shadows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Neil Coyle MP and 6 others .
Happy BD to my Niece Andrien

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Justice Secretary, Lord Chancellor Preside Over Career Criminals, Hired Assassins At Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System, HHJ Dight Misconduct Associate With Samantha Jones Abuser 10/6 Holly Sweeney Leads Murderers To My Home To Say I Commit…