So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g is #monitoring the world

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling tired.
ME get invite fi guh a Me owna Yard suh Me a guh hurry up & sort out me self b4 Me get lef, right & centre yah Maama>>>
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 9 others.
Just connected on Skype with sum 1 from home Markie who said I looked like my breda Ervin Nembhard then when I said no I am the older so it’s the other way round? He was in more shock when I took off the head tie as he was seeing my other breda ASHTER! Well told U my Family can’t hide www.ancestrydna.co.uk?

On the eve of my niece Adrienna’s BD can any1 give me directions where I can locate her? She inherited her dad’s ASHTER trait of Walking so I don’t know where on the Universe she has walked to b4 her 31st BD. Plz contact auntie asap>>> http://www.myvosion.org.uk.

Ms Connie LEGISTER had the last words b4 she allowed those Girls out of her home>>>
Reserved
LADIES PLEASE READ.
MUHAMMAD ALI’S ADVICE TO HIS DAUGHTER
An incident transpired when Muhammad Ali’s daughters arrived at his home wearing clothes that were quite revealing.
Here is the story as told by one of his daughters:
“When we finally arrived, the chauffeur escorted my younger sister, Laila, and me up to my father’s suite. As usual, he was hiding behind the door waiting to scare us. We exchanged many hugs and kisses as we could possibly give in one day.
My father took a good look at us. Then he sat me down on his lap and said something that I will never forget. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, “Hana, everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to.
Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.
Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You’ve got to work hard to get to them.”
He looked at me with serious eyes. “Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too.” Reason for https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site

Me gwine duh exactly dat at de start ah 2014>>> Look out fi ME?
Ella Gordon
Shared with Your friends

May Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in May.
0:17 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Secondary School Influences, Ms Anderson My English Teacher From UK Was Who Inspired Passion For Writing Reasons Fight4justice Investment Is Mental Health SEND Advocacy