Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Following the sign will lead to those for whom I have my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site freedom against LEYF and cohorts…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Croydon Town Hall (Rooms F4 & F5).
I am sat here with #prestigious #distinguished guests, celebrating with London Learning Consortium…. This is causing me to reflect on my life since coming to the UK.
Now why am I being treated this way. I am awaiting closure for my ordeals over the past 4 years because of the discrimination of #LEYFnCohorts… https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-23000447-20016.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling tired in London, United Kingdom.
So I have gone and done what I am expected to do. Or else there would be no #Peace between me and my #Husband. Time to rest for night duty, but not as a #NightBicycle
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Walworth Road.
Just spotted #SimonHughes leafletting on the other side of #EastStreetMarket. Can’t say I know any of the other candidates except their name..

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished at Old Kent Road.
For the #IMF dat tink I was after him because of my #WSOH. Facebook family and friends get used to the fact that I AM CRAZY. That’s why I am hitting on a MAN who is out of my reach. We are just not on the same level. I speak in #Parables and he don’t want to know.
But I am cool, I have practice dealing with #Rejections all my life.
I just deal with it like any other challenges.
0:39 / 5:54
Funny Weird Stuff
Tag someone that would do or deserves this lmao Miss~Behaving
5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty N

One thought on “Without Prejudice Criminal Justice System And Judiciary Of England Wales Breach My Rights Not To Be Discriminated Against Making Me A Victim Of LEYF Abuse Rings 8/6