So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g must take a #swipe at #LEYF and cohorts We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
All LIVES MATTER but the #emphasis is on #BlackLivesMatter for reasons Mervelee Ratty Nembhard can explain #6years LOCKDOWN!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So whilst others #join the #BlackLivesMatter here is Mervelee Ratty Nembhard doing #writing show the #terrorists at #Facebook that https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site was #advertised here before going to Google-My-Business. So let LEYF Nurseries pay them for TERRORISING me from 18/9/2015 to today.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will be hoping to #join. Therefore need to do Fight4justice the #research first about ALL?
Pembroke House
Mike Wilson, our Executive Director, will be appearing on the Compass podcast next Tuesday, alongside Steve Reed MP, the Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government.
They’ll be talking to Frances Foley, Pembroke House resident and Compass’ new Deputy Director, about how councils and community organisations have been working together in the crisis – and whether this co-operative approach will last.
Compass members can join the call live and ask questions. Find out more here 👉 https://actionnetwork.org/…/its-bloody-complicated…/

ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will #crush the #head of the #serpents that have been dispatched to stop EMINEMBHARDfamily fellowship with GOD http://www.myvision.org.uk. I don’t care if they are from The Church of England or Churches Together in Britain and Ireland or Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Baptist Church. I have enough of the SHEEP in WOLVES Clothing with Relationship QUOTES www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
Here’s another #reason for Mervelee Ratty Nembhard to continue my Fight4justice campaign against DISCRIMINATION by the UK government https://www.gov.uk that is NEGLIGENT about the RIGHTS of Mervelee Myers Supporters not to have our ENTITLEMENTS taken away by the contingent Policies and Procedures of EMPLOYERS like LEYF Nurseries and King’s College Hospital that ruined Merveleeconsultancy career two times after EMINEMBHARDfamily experienced bereavement and losses.
That’s why 6 years after the death of my mother and the time when a young man by the name of George Floyd was brutally murdered by the POLICE in the USA whilst shouting “I Cannot Breathe”, this takes me back to the two miscarriages of justice by the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Services. I managed to recover from the damages because of the discrimination on all grounds that impacted on my emotional health and well-being.
Getting a job with people I know, worked with and helped I thought I was in good hands to get my career working again. I was in for a disappoint when the Manager started treated me exactly the way we were treated why she had to leave KINGS https://careers.kch.nhs.uk. It was during a visit to my home by one of my former colleagues who the manager had told I graduated from The www.open.ac..uk University and she asked for my help that I heard that LEYF was recruiting. Since my LEYF Careers that was ruined is in the Public Domain, I will leave this story here for now.

ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard BIBLE say the “Wheat and Tears shall #grow together until the day of Harvest. Here’s another #reason that EMINEMBHARDfamily have to be #defending the CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES by which Merveleeconsultancy was RAISED. It’s here on FACEBOOK that I #challenge JOE ALDRED https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q who I first meet at Churches Together in Britain and Ireland that I paid to attend.
The Church of England
On his last day as Archbishop of York, John Sentamu will preach in our weekly online service.
Joined by representatives of charities he founded, Dr Sentamu will reflect on his lifetime of Christian faith, broadcast from 9am on Trinity Sunday.
Like our page for notifications of our weekly services.

ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard experiences at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk #taught Merveleeconsultancy to be on my #guard
Here’s another #reason for Mervelee Ratty Nembhard to continue my Fight4justice campaign against DISCRIMINATION by the UK government that is NEGLIGENT about the RIGHTS of Mervelee Myers Supporters not to have our ENTITLEMENTS taken away by the contingent Policies and Procedures of EMPLOYERS like LEYF Nurseries and King’s College Hospital that ruined Merveleeconsultancy career two times after EMINEMBHARDfamily experienced bereavement and losses www.ico.org.uk SAR.
That’s why 6 years after the death of my mother and the time when a young man by the name of George Floyd was brutally murdered by the POLICE in the USA whilst shouting “I Cannot Breathe”, this takes me back to the two miscarriages of justice by the Employment Tribunal Services. I managed to recover from the damages because of the discrimination on all grounds that impacted on my emotional health and well-being.
Getting a job with people I know, worked with and helped I thought I was in good hands to get my career working again. I was in for a disappoint when the Manager started treated me exactly the way we were treated why she had to leave KINGS. It was during a visit to my home by one of my former colleagues who the manager had told I graduated from The Open University and she asked for my help that I heard that LEYF was recruiting. Since my LEYF Careers that was ruined is in the Public Domain, I will leave this story here for now.
2 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Wish I Knew Ava And Could Reach Out To Her Before She Made The Decision LEYF Must Be Brought To Justice For Discrimination Against Me After Mama Died With Dementia