So https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 will #prove JAMAICAN #women have to be EL NUMERO UNO all the time We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
I am 7 years older than Mama’s WB, but I used to take him to the Clinic at the Townhead Baptist Church Yard to get his inoculations http://www.myvision.org.uk. WE were brought up to help with the Raising of our Younger Siblings. My Granny went & took my Nephew & my breda Doston named him Leroy George Montgomery NEMBHARD. My breda Amly & I used to have to go stay with John until Ms Neeta go to collect 4 the others at GP www.ofsted.gov.uk. Then it was decided it’s best if John comes to live with US. I helped to look after John as he became GanGan’s now favourite grandchild. The primary reason being John learnt to cook early 4 his Granny. I was the 1st to warn my breda BYRON that Bob’s Mama & Granny came to tell my Parents about his existence. I am taking care of Young Children from my eyes dem did dey a mi knees, so I won’t even chat bout wat I had to do 4 my 2 Precious Gifts that God decreed were my Blessings www.jbsf.org.uk. So why should I sit idly by & allow any1 to Blacken my Good Name & Character again like they did in 2008…? What dem mean when dem say dat U don’t have EMPATHY…, Can any1 tell me dat? When di RI dem dun come tell I “Every time dem see I dem larn sinting more bout I www..eyf.org.uk..”? Well dem still hab lots more fi larn! Wonda which part dem guh a School…?

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Flashes of inspiration lead to a major breakthrough. See the house of your dreams on Monday, spot a gap in the market Tuesday and enjoy a rare find on Wednesday. Call my Starline to hear when to come out from the shadows.
INSPIRED THINKING “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath”. Refer  to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more.

7th June 2013 another Great Milestone in my Journey Through Life, but I’ll leave it until the day arrives to say my Piece>>> https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk will hear about me.
BOLT 2nd>>>
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
6 others .
I promised never ever to air my Dirty Linens in Public to give dem di Opps to crow bout my Shortcomings? My FAMILY means di most to ME even when we just done cuss & https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site>>>
6 others.
Having some trying times lately>>> Wondering if they are due to the changing weather conditions www.diabetes.org.uk? Well God bless the medicinal properties of the Ripened Banana to help me with my unenviable tasks  www.heal-d.co.uk>>>

6 others .
Anedda Pair bite dah Dust… Dry Rot set eein…?
May Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in May.
0:01 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Cohorts At HMCTS, JCIO, IOPC, MOPAC, BSB, SRA, CCMCC, CLCC, DBS, Ofsted, Will Wish They Did Not Deny Me My Entitlements Not To Be Made A Victim Of Hate Crimes 6/6/2021