Know where U are coming from my Boy, so more Power to U. Ambition & the Vision will take U far & even all the way to achieving Ur Dreams. Well done Deon Dujon.
Anthony Dujohn
New arrivals Dujons’ construction company limited have invested over US$250,000 in protecting the environment before you cut another tree 🎄 please talk to us protect the future care for our children

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
4 others.
Time to go let my VOICE be heard. If they take my www.moneyclaim.gov.uk & Promise to provide a Service & Renege on that Agreement then Some1 will have to Pay 4 the Detriments. Not only that if U claim U are a Professional & Colluded with Others to Discriminate Against me then U are Culpable, Responsible & Accountable 4 Ruining my HEALTH. The Fight is far from over…? God could have used 1 day to Create the Earth, but he worked hard for 6 days & rested on the 7th – the Sabbath. Whatever day U wished to call Ur Sabbath it’s up to the individual…? Now I am taking my time slowly but surely to do what I have to do b4 I can Rest from my Labours & Toils. 1 down the other 1 on the way & then I review my Options!

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Weary of travel? With happy stars lightening up home, you want to nest. Unless it’s early morning, hold off big purchases for the home. Invite people back this evening – yours is the warmest place to be. Call me to hear when a booking must be reconfirmed.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Arian Murray.
The devil is a Liar & I refused to get caught up in their Silly Games 1 Up-Woman-SHIT! From this day forward I intend to make my MAMA’s Life be the Legacy on which my Life is Fashioned! On Mama’s final day WE were busy sorting out the back garden! For some reason this Rose caught my eyes & I decided to capture its Essence! Tom as usual had to comment about how I love to take Photos…! Mama is gone but her Spirits live on in her 1 Gal Picknie http://www.myvision.org.uk!

Mama’s Mother Ms Elsie aka GanGan! This is the Lady from whom All of Us Strong Women of Mama’s Lineage came forth!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Elsie Adina Saunders-Chambers… aka GanGan.
ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with EYFS and 9 others.
Well it seems as if supn good coming out a dis Childcare Reforms Fiasco? Even if me a did OctoPUSSY me caa tek care a sumuch picknie>>>
What a difference a da

One thought on “Without Prejudice When Will My Suffering End, What Have I Done To Deserve 7 Years Of Hell 5/6/21?