Without Prejudice I Suffered As A Child Why Does God Hate Me So?

ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Since 1992 how many #FamilyReunions www.ancestrydna.co.uk have Mervelee Ratty Nembhard FUNDED to #honour EMINEMBHARDfamily?
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Since 1992 to date #how many #benefited fro #barrels Mervelee Ratty Nembhard ship #home www.moneyclaim.gov.uk?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relaxed in London, United Kingdom.
I am One Sexy #Mature Woman and I know it. Now let me give dem supn fi chat bout. I don’t mind them helping me with #Brand #MERVELEEMYERS aka #RattyNembhard. Oh yes the Man mi a look thinks I’m #Clever, so he doing what #MamaLou told me https://www.myvision.org.uk?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling emotional at London Bridge.
I paid my respect and heading home in the rain. Showers of #BlessingsWeNeed.
4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
On the job.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future in London, United Kingdom.
rtJumcSne n5,p of20mchenn1sor7ooted ·
So my house phone rings, hello could I speak to “Mr MYERS” please. My response, there is no Mr Myers living here.
So after all these years they still seeing my name and visualising a MAN? I might look like, think like and do everything else like a MAN, but no that’s where it stops.
I am PURELY WOMAN in every sense of the words and more.
I can prove it as long as no one expects me to share anything on the Internet that I would have regrets about at any stages of my life.
So please go back and tell them, I am not looking no YOUNG MAN fi come beat out mi Stomach and tek wat mi gi dem go gi dem Young Gal fi spend pon #Brazillean and fi push up Stomach and Batty. Everything about me is #Natural, dung to the #DevilsArmour!