So www.jamaicalabourparty.com get #ready for Mervelee Ratty Nembhard for #future reference We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and  9 others.
Great Men & Women have been knocked down by www.parkinsons.org.uk Disease, but like Muhammed ALI never gave up without the Greatest Fights for Their Lives. RIP ALI & whilst celebrating the life of one of the Greatest, Funniest, Ambitious Men who ever Lived… I will take the time to Reflect on my Family & the way things were that Robbed me of 47 years of my Life.
In Papa’s & Mama’s Memories I will continue to be the only Daughter who they brought up to be Compassionate to answer to the Needs of Everyone. RIP ALI & Mama & Papa Ur the Seeds Sown fell on Fertile Grounds in the Forms of Ur only Girl.

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Travel this morning is uncomfortable or unusually complicated http://www.myvision.org.uk. Be sure to double check timetables and bookings. Shopping? Ask the price before you buy. Socially a magical evening awaits. Call me to hear when a booking must be reconfirmed.

I called the teacher who influenced my life the most to tell her about the passing of my Mama www.jbsf.org.uk! Ms UNA PERRY started reminiscing about my family and hers – any1 remember Ms INA? So now I’ll have to start preparing the Remembrance & would like some input from anyone who remembers my Mama! Even if U want to be blunt & talk about how Miserable www.dementia.org.uk she was at times I don’t mind because I AM THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HER in ALL I DO NOW https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016! Please feel free to inbox me with Ur thoughts! Maama Foo-Fool didn’t even know the difference between Eulogy & Remembrance! So thanks to the LB 4 the info!

Cancer is a killer!
ScottishPower High 5
At ScottishPower, we want to make a world of difference wherever we can – a sentiment shared by Cancer Research UK. That’s why we’ve joined forces to support their important work and this year’s Race for Life www.cruk.org.

Valdin Legister added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Accomplished some of my TARGETS>>>
Christopher Colquhoun Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The missing link from that picture is Paulette Porteous
Good Mid Morning FB>>> On the job!!!

Just witnessed GRACE JONES performing on the DJ concert… LaM dah Ole Gal looks darned GOOD fah Real… Haffi go find out dah SECRETS… & dere was nuh Evidence of nuh Bleaching Cream… Well she might have touched up wid a BRAZILIAN still, but heck at OUR AGE We need a likkle HELP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g.?
Wat dah KING ordered 4 Breakfast is wat He is Entitled 2!!! If Unuh know wat Moi mean…? Can’t only vow Allegiance 2 QUEEN BETH alone…?

As luck would have it managed 2 link up with 1 of my Nembhard Family!!! Hopefully I’ll get enough info between US to write OUR History. The links are Charles & William Nembhard. Know about these People plz get in touch www.ancestrydna.co.uk!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Salute Security Kevin At The Croydon Magistrates Court For How He Handled The Situation There Is Hope For Future Generation All They Need Is Guidance From More Knowledgeable Others 4/6/2021