Here is why http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk must be #charged with #crimes against BLACK EMPLOYEES We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Ok, this is what I got from my ongoing #challenge.
My #husband just asks if I know the #time. Tell him I am doing #therapy…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Jtucineu srt2,alS p20cgo1nSsor8ntsed ·
God has truly #bless me….
Seeing #TheresaSalmon means I have to share this. I have stories to tell about how some people will behave and make you out to be the #UURICA_LE. But I refuse to let LEYF Nurseries get away with discrimination.
The https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 regulations are at fault. The Criminal Justice System https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk and everything else needs to be reviewed and updated. Going to cook now.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Does anyone remember this? It was another day when I was feeling down in the dumps #depress and I went out for fresh air. But what #winsomeduncan and the #police done to me will be etched in my mind forever. Same like what #LEYFnCohorts and the Employment Tribunal done to me….
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mrs Cameron’s CASE DISMISSED Is My Story 29 Years In The UK, Robert Buckland Writes In The Daily Express About PTSD Charter Of Rights Apply To LEYF Discrimination The Guardian Should Publish Is Modern Slavery Thriving In The UK 2/6/2021