Refer to www.ofsted.gov.uk for the #negligence of the UK government We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating this special day with Valdin Legister and 4 others in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: Financial support will come from a surprising source. Someone who you worked with a long time ago will come forward, offering some seed money. Accept this generous offer, it will help you launch a business or advertising campaign.
Well I am going back to where it all started with my attendance at a free Jtfoxx training workshop on the 29th January 2017.
I have not looked back since. Now I have meet up with Winsome Duncan.
I have my children Kevin Murray & Mrs Murray, Valdin Legister, Naheel Julene Brown Legister, Arian Murray and my best childhood friend Mertie Bernard to inspire and motivate me to continue be the best I can become.
Time for the unleashing of #Brand_MERVELEEMYERS. Mek dem back wey if dem tink #EMIN wants their APPROVALS!
Some of those who gave me the opportunities to create the lifestyle that I have, but still I have dreams to turn into visions of realities.

Have to make mention of the Vase. Got it from 1 of my Key Child Naveen Mother at King’s Day Nursery Map other House maybe 10 years ago www.ico.org.uk SAR? My Indian garments came all the way from India via Naveen Mum https://www.jobs.nhs.uk. Was looking at some of the Kings Parents Contributions https://careers.kch.nhs.uk when I studied with the www.open.ac.uk  University & later encountered T&T because of Dutty Badmind Grudgeful Management, Colleagues & Corrupted SYSTEMS. I refuse to be another Statistic again!

1 good turn deserves another. My belated BD gift from my Neighbour Debbie from across the Road. She is so good that she took my Grandson Kevin Murray shoes to JA when I was looking transport. Her Mother didn’t give up until she got someone to collect. Thanks to my #2son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio Family Connections in Clarendon.
Have a blessed Day until the next SM break.

From Monday the Psychopaths have been using my VULNERABILITY against me trying to wear me down. Pity they don’t know about my MOTHER http://www.myvision.org.uk! The adversities & challenges she faced from she was born 26th January 1924 – 1st June 2014.
My #FIGHT4JUSTICE continues
Happy 66th BD Doston. Ketch U pon di WhatsApp later.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mrs Cameron CASE DISMISSED Is Reference For Robert Buckland To Apply Charter Of Rights So LEYF And Cohorts Can Be Booked For Abuse ET Panel Rejected AWS, PM May Petition In 2017, HMCTS, Police, DBS Make Me Voiceless Victim Conviction