Refer to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for why UK government has not #learned from past #mistakes We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
What would #JuneOSullivan the CEO-MBE of LEYF Nurseries say about another of my scoop? Probably label me #UURICA_LE and say she didn’t recognize me. Like she did at the last #BigChildCareConversation I attended at Middlesex University on the 19th September 2015.
But better still is the Employment Tribunal ready to accept, they have been conned and presided over 2 miscarriage of justice?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Meeting up with #Theresa and her family down by the Blue in Bermondsey. Theresa Salmon is Southwark born and bred. I started a Case Study with her at BIB, #leyf. Time to continue building my brand.
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: If a domestic project gets off on the wrong foot, it’s not likely to get much better. A misunderstanding could escalate. Instead of dwelling on things that are going wrong, make a list of your blessings.
Evaluation: I will be dedicating the rest of my life to making valuable contribution to the betterment of a world where my children and grandchildren can be the best they can become. Without fear of the discrimination that ruin my life from the time my Father was stricken with www.parkinsons.org.uk. But LEYF Nurseries don’t bother think my https://fight4justice4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign will go away, until I get justice. That’s why my focus is on counting my blessings and sharing… Keeping them to myself is not beneficial to anyone, not even me at present.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud with Valdin Legister and 6 others in London, United Kingdom.
Let me take on the responsibility for sharing. Conrod Christie, you live on in our memories. Now I have a flashback and I will check it out. Who knows what the possibilities are? SIEP Steve.
0:18 / 8:47

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud at Old Kent Road.
Now I have written my #BLOG to submit to Jtfoxx, I am going to run errands. Come back and cook lamb for his dinner. He was neglected yesterday whilst I get my empowerment authority about how to become an #entrepreneurs. Roll on #Brand #MERVELEEMYERS. Look good at my necklace. Gift from my #1Son Kevin Murray & his #Wife_Donette. Alright later.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating this special day with Valdin Legister and 4 others
in London, United Kingdom.

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Survive 7 Years Of Hell, Did Not Commit Suicide Can Robert Buckland Apply Charter Of Rights For LEYF To Be Brought To Justice 2/6/21