Am #positive http://www.myvision.org.uk will be??? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
8 others
Think I’ve found a Garment mixing all 3 colours of the UNION Jack/Flag… Problem solved…?
9 others .
2moro is dah BIG DJ celebrations at Work www.leyf.org.uk. Now wat should be Moi Glad RAGS…? Red/White/Blue are dah fave Colours!!! Well need fe go pull out senting fe suit dah Occasion…

Hope no 1 have any trouble telling who is Ur Mum…? Love U a Million Trillion Billions SON!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio  timeline ā€” with Michael Legister and 10 others.
Valdin Legister it’s time 2 conceal Ur Year of Birth as Ur Mum is going abt telling People she is 35…LOL!!!
Shared with Your friends and Wyndham’s friends
Mr Wyndham Dennison how about featuring this as part of JA 5oth Celebrations…? Harry Jacobs was the photographer of the day for WI/Black People!!! So plz showcase him & see what the H/C can come up with…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Wyndham Dennison and 6 others.
Spend dah whole day woking pon Moi AGENDA… Take a good look at Moi TOM

Manning’s Global Alumni, Inc. added a new photo ā€” with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Gone Are The Days When I Follow Any Crowd Because I Didn’t Know How To Deal With Loneliness Am Happy With Those In My Corner Who Understands That At Times I Just Need Someone To Reassure Me