See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more
So I was walking down Edgeware Rd when I noticed this Bloke sitting by the Roadside. What caught my attention was his sign – Written in pen in Bold Capitals: DIABEATI on a piece of cardboard. Crossed my Mind that I might have to find a Quick Means of Meking sum MONEY! 2 Ole now fi di Tricks of di Trade & Oldest Profession! So wat else is dere fi me fi duh…? U’d be surprised how sum of those who later became Legends of the Time had was 2 Resort to being a Pros! The Lottery won’t cum up & am Fast Running out of 1D! Plus AGE ketching up pon me 2 Rathid http://www.myvision.org.uk!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
5 others.
So considering that I will be doing my Charity R4L 2moro in the hope of getting sum £&$ 4 Cancer Research www.cruk.org. I went into work glued up about the Youngster who gave so much in his SL here on Earth & chat with the children. Then I implemented the EYFS www.ofsted.gov.uk curriculum as my way of Honouring the Spirit of the YM! I present the children Dedication in Honour of Mr Sutton! My intentions are purely Genuine even when I am embarked on doing my OWN Thing & have my Own AGENDA! Every1 have their Own Axe to Grind I am Afraid not to Say!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 6 others.
Granny Rage – But not Urs Truly! On my final walk from Edgeware Rd 2 New Oxford Street came across this scene on the busy highway. Young Couple joined at the hips walking along, arm in arm. They almost collided with an Elderly Lady, so separated to let her thru. EL stood, looked at the YL & asked “WHAT U WAITING 4…” in a rather stern tone of voice! YM turned to the EL & said “Fuck U…” & held his YL even closer! I couldn’t help but grin & wonder if the EL reacted to the YC because of the way they are dressed… YL with Bright Red Flowing Hair, torn jeans & midriff top. YM in jeans hanging below his Batty Line…! In my humble opinion I did not see the reason 4 the EL reactions as the YC genuinely seemed to separate to give her way! But then I might be Barking up the wrong tree, as I don’t know the reasons 4 the EL behaviour – Might she have had 1 Shit Day like the 1 I had yessiday www.leyf.org.uk? 1 thing I did noticed was that they shared same Skin Tone & Speak with similar Accent – so no DISCRIME witnessed on my part? Therefore I refused to Judge in case I tun into the Biggest HYPOCRITE https://fight4justiceadvocaacy.business.site!

I am claiming 90% of the credit… lol!!!
Valdin Legister
AFL….. Alliance Fi Life!!!
Started pounding the beat again as I need to get rid of the Spare Tyre (TIRED) b4 01.01.2014>>>
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others.
5 others.
Got in on Tu

One thought on “Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights Mean Must Be Understood To Be Compensated For My Image Rights, Intellectual Property Used By Others 1992, Now Make Me A Victim Terrorists Police, HMCTS, CCMCC, DBS, SRA, DBS, 30/5/21 Robert Buckland Is Accountable 25 Years Criminal Barrister, Justice Secretary, Lord Chancellor